• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC wait time?

Dropped app off early January in Medford. Wondering if anyone has received their license from there recently and how long it took....

By Law In Mass You Are Supposed To Have It Within 40 Days. That's MassachusettsThough AndThey Are Not UnderThe Same Laws We Are. How Long Did The COP Tell You? Could Be A Month, OR Could Be 10 Months Like Some People Wait. ID Call And Ask After 39 Days Where It Is.

By Law In Mass You Are Supposed To Have It Within 40 Days. That's MassachusettsThough AndThey Are Not UnderThe Same Laws We Are. How Long Did The COP Tell You? Could Be A Month, OR Could Be 10 Months Like Some People Wait. ID Call And Ask After 39 Days Where It Is.

He just said could be a few months. Said it was on state police for delays because of backlog they have on background checks.

- - - Updated - - -

He just said could be a few months. Said it was on state police for delays because of backlog they have on background checks.

charlie-brown-facepalm-oUfBmt.jpg

I think he is referring to your name .. CharlesB ..

Anyway, my wife applied Jan 23rd. and I applied Jan28th and we are both still waiting pending review at local police department.
We were both told 8 weeks.

I think he is referring to your name .. CharlesB ..

Anyway, my wife applied Jan 23rd. and I applied Jan28th and we are both still waiting pending review at local police department.
We were both told 8 weeks.

Hah, dunno how missed the Charlie Brown. Feel semi dumb now.

Anyway...yeah I wasn't given a quote in weeks from them, but I'm just over 8 weeks now, and FRB still doesn't have it for printing yet. They told me they are currently taking about 2 or 3 weeks on top of the PD wait, so I'm looking at close to 3 months I guess, assuming all my checks come back to PD in next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom