LTC Renewal

tjtoolbox

NES Member
Just received a card from DCJIS about my LTC to expire in the near future. My LTC expires in May. They urge me to start my renewal app as soon as possible.
Should I go ahead and start it now or wait. Six years ago I didn't apply until April. Are they really getting that far behind on LTC's?

I'd do it as soon as you can. In my town I got the same card, tried to put in my renewal early, they said they wouldn't allow it that early and had to wait until I think it was 2 months before expiration. I ended up getting it back in time (first time ever BTW). But who knows how long it might take now.

Wait and go to local PD on your expiration date.
seriously, This has been asked and answered tons of times here over last few years.

In my town I got the same card, tried to put in my renewal early, they said they wouldn't allow it that early and had to wait until I think it was 2 months before expiration.
The Lord helps those who make up a story about how the postcard
(which you regrettably left at home) says that the law has changed
and you have to submit now...

2,813 is an odd composite number composed of two prime numbers multiplied together.​

That's really no fair.
I ran my prime factor app before I scrolled down to see your post.

@factor 2813
29 * 97
@factor --help
Missing number --help
Usage: factor int...
@

How many minutes to Wapner? Are you an excellent driver?
[laugh]

Dad says I'm an excellent driver.

The scar on my face says that might not be true.
The surgeon who stitched me did excellent work - and most of it's hidden behind my glasses.
As a friend's sig says "Scars and Tattoos - the story of our lives"

I'd do it as soon as you can. In my town I got the same card, tried to put in my renewal early, they said they wouldn't allow it that early and had to wait until I think it was 2 months before expiration. I ended up getting it back in time (first time ever BTW). But who knows how long it might take now.
Same here. Mine expires at the end of March. I called the PD and was told no earlier than Feb 1.

swapped out my old and renewed licenses out of my wallet today.. noticed the picture was different. They didn't take a new pic this time as my renewal was via mail. Look at my drivers license.. yep,. same picture..

if there was any doubt that the RMV and FRLB aren't linked up, this puts that to rest, at least in my mind

Back
Top Bottom