LTC Renewal in Medway Today

I wanted to let folks here know that Medway is the Super Green local town.

Called the station at 11:00 AM this morning and asked to get a LTC renewal interview scheduled.

"Can you come in at 1PM today?"

You bet.....went in a 1PM, had my picture taken, received a DCJIS receipt, and walked out.

Elapsed time was under 5 minutes.

Sweet!

very nice. I had a similar experience in my town. I had been expired for a couple of years. I called up, the guy asked for some information and wanted me to come down that day. I told him I wasn't able to make it until the following Saturday I had the first appt. of the day. I was there for about a half an hour. Had the picture he entered my data in to the computer from my application. Felt like more of a social thing. I should have brought coffee...lol

Some towns seem great like Medway and my town. Others from the sound of it make you wonder what country we are from. A buddy of mine on the south shore had to take the safety course to renew. I don't know if he still has to but at that time that's what the chief in his town wanted. What a pain.

Let us know how fast it comes back...

Mine was today, too. But it took me three months to schedule it...

The guy was nice, at least. He seemed like a “gun guy,” which isn’t the case with a lot of cops.

No, but slow won’t ever make it right.

Neither will fast.

Injustice, discrimination and denial of one's rights will never be proper, regardless of how quickly or slowly they are dished out.

Neither will fast.

Injustice, discrimination and denial of one's rights will never be proper, regardless of how quickly or slowly they are dished out.

Sounds like you just like to bitch and moan anyways.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom