LTC renewal..."How about Saturday?"

My LTC is up for renewal but not for another two months. Based on what I have been hearing, the wait time, even in green towns, could be several weeks, so proactively I called this morning to schedule an appointment to file the paperwork. I didn't expect to get in for at least a couple of weeks and was caught completely by surprise when the licensing officer asked me if I wanted to come in on Saturday. Yup, two days from today. He then asked me what time would be convenient for me. [smile] It is very refreshing dealing with LEOs who are not playing mind games or want to screw you over. I've dealt with a few of the officers in my town and they were all pleasant. The licensing officer is actually pretty cool.

Hopefully the rest of the process will go smoothly and I will have my new license before the current one expires.

Last edited:
My LTC is up for renewal but not for another two months. Based on what I have been hearing, the wait time, even in green towns, could be several weeks, so proactively I called this morning to schedule an appointment to file the paperwork. I didn't expect to get in for at least a couple of weeks and was caught completely by surprise when the licensing officer asked me if I wanted to come in on Saturday. Yup, two days from today. He then asked me what time would be convenient for me. [smile] It is very refreshing dealing with LEOs who are not playing mind games or want to screw you over. I've dealt with a few of the officers in my town and they were all pleasant. The licensing officer is actually pretty cool.

Hopefully the rest of the process will go smoothly and I will have my new license before the current one expires.

Went to my local police two weeks ago for an appointment, got the next available one: end of MAY!

Back
Top Bottom