• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC officer in Lowell

Illiteracy. Learn to read, licensing officer. The restrictive gun laws in Mass are complex, but you just cannot strip them down to your level of reading comprehension. Go back to 5th grade.

Poor training on the part of Lowell PD. Dreadful.

Last edited:
196054d1353793324-fye-hot-model-posing-my-lotus-elise-this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

finally.
I'm stealing this, thanks.

An update on the situation in Lowell.

Superintendent of police, Kenneth Lavallee gave a talk last night in Lowell. He discussed his approaching departure in two weeks, noting that he nor anyone else yet knows who his successor will be. It was said that the city manager will name an interim superintendent very soon, and that although Lavallee expressed interest in being a part of that decision-making, he has not been privy to the process at hand.

With regards to firearm permitting and restrictions given, towns that go from red to green, green to black, green to red whatever... this is usually the event that shakes thing up.

While the Lowell Sun has speculated about the decision of who will be Lavallee's successor being down to two ranking Captains, Lavallee said himself last last night that it's possible that the city manager names someone from an outside police department. So it's possible that a person from a "green" town takes the helm and steers Lowell in a new direction altogether...

I have a meeting with the LTC officer in the next few months. (Yes MONTHS. All of a sudden there are lots of people interested in their 2nd Amendment rights.) I'll be on the edge of my seat here during that time wondering which way this will go.

Chief lavallee is a good guy. Ive met him numerous times. It is unfortunate that he makes lowell a red town but that may change I guess. If it does then ill be asking for a renewal for unrestricted

Chief lavallee is a good guy. Ive met him numerous times. It is unfortunate that he makes lowell a red town but that may change I guess. If it does then ill be asking for a renewal for unrestricted

I beg to differ. The man sides with the Status Quo. And I question his Integrity.

I wonder if your opinion would change if he told you that he doesn’t care if you die because you can’t defend yourself and your family from a murderous attacker.

By his actions, he has done just that. He’s chosen to use a corrupt power and go out of his way to make sure that you cannot legally exercise your inalienable (natural, “God-given”) right to self-defense. In roughly 300 other MA towns, with different chiefs of police, that violation of rights does not occur.

There is little doubt that others in the anti-self-defense-rights movement, from Gloomturd on down, also know people who think they are “good guys,” even while their hypocritical friends are protected 24/7 by guns which they’re working very hard to make sure that you and I can’t have.

People should be evaluated by what they do, rather than what they say to disguise who they really are.

No 2A = No USA

Send that totalitarian b*tch this link:

this can not be real, i remember a cop at our 7th grade classroom came in to talk to us, we were like can you show us your gun, and he sat down and told us you only remove your gun from its holster when their is a "NEED".
does anybody have a news story link to this? it is unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps a call to the lowell sun is in order... you and your fellow students ought to tell the world about her they love embarrassing that department. I cannot believe she essentially said shed intimidate a traffic violator with a gun.... another unstable moron with a gun.
maybe she could post her menstraul cycle on the dept facebook so you dont get pulled over at the wrong time of the month.[rofl]

What an ignorant **at. And a liar as well. Most cops are fine but people like her are the worst kind of ambassadors for LEOs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

if i saw her at a traffic stop getting her shit kicked by a felon, i would call for backup - for the felon

i called a few days ago with some questions and she was very rude over the phone. im sorry i inconvenienced you, but must you talk down to me like im a 4th grader?[banghead]

I've communicated with her a few times via email and you could just tell by her tone she's a bitch! "Im sorry but, My chief requires this, my chief has certain criteria for that". SMH I know it's just her abusing her authority.

God why didn't you record this ignorant women blatantly lying and admiting she is illegally keeping law abiding citizens from gettinh a ltc-a. I bet every person who lives in Lowell would make you thier hero

Back
Top Bottom