• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC Medford, MA

I applied for my ltc in medford last may. I waited a few months and called in to see what was taking so long and i was told they had a lot of applications to go over and i would hear from them soon. Finally in october i heard back from them and went in for finger printing and my picture. they told me the license would be in in 4-6 weeks. after waiting 2 months i called back and was told it wasn't in yet. Finally about 2 weeks ago i received my ltc in the mail. I was told by all my other friends who have their license that it would be restricted but when i finally received it it has no restrictions.

I applied for my ltc in medford last may. I waited a few months and called in to see what was taking so long and i was told they had a lot of applications to go over and i would hear from them soon. Finally in october i heard back from them and went in for finger printing and my picture. they told me the license would be in in 4-6 weeks. after waiting 2 months i called back and was told it wasn't in yet. Finally about 2 weeks ago i received my ltc in the mail. I was told by all my other friends who have their license that it would be restricted but when i finally received it it has no restrictions.

Almost/around 8 months ?

dammmmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!

At least you received no restrictions.

My girlfriend is looking to get her LTC in Medford. She's had her RFID since she was 18. It's absolutely ridiculous that she needed that to carry mace to protect herself, but I digress. Is Medford still a RED city? And does it make it easier because she is already in the system? Any info would be helpful, thanks.

Al

Thanks Sully. So there has to be a very good reason to get a LTC A without restrictions correct?

Yea, as with other red towns, you either "know" someone, your a lawyer, your a business owner doing late night deposits, job requirement, etc. "All Lawful Purposes" is not a reason enough for Chief Sacco. But hey, there's always a chance.

Yea, as with other red towns, you either "know" someone, your a lawyer, your a business owner doing late night deposits, job requirement, etc. "All Lawful Purposes" is not a reason enough for Chief Sacco. But hey, there's always a chance.

Sacco does apparently give out no restrictions to people, but I am unsure of the reasons.

When I got my original LTC in 08', I was flat out told it was never going to happen.

I don't know what Sacco's problem is.

Thanks guys. Everett took a while for me but I have no restrictions so I was happy. I guess Medford is hit or miss. I mean she's a featherweight 23 year old girl, no record, not even any tickets. All lawful purposes should be enough but we all know how this state is. I'd like her to get a nice carry gun, maybe a pink S&W haha.

Medford is a VERY RED CITY. I very suprising just recieved my Class A LTC with no restrictions. I went through Medford. I had to go there at least twice a week to keep pushing and pushing. I dropped my packet off in November, didnt recieve any calls. around Jan 2nd I called multiple times and finally was able to do my fingerprints.... he said wait about 30 days and you should be all set... FEB 15, I called, and was told it was JUST submitted. gotta love medford...

Back
Top Bottom