LTC in Everett MA

So I applied for a LTC in Everett MA and it has been about 2 weeks I was wondering how long is a long enough wait before I called Everett PD to check the status.

I was thinking I should wait about 6 weeks before I call them which would be September 26th but I don't know if that's too soon to call them.

Does anyone have any input on this matter?

So I applied for a LTC in Everett MA and it has been about 2 weeks I was wondering how long is a long enough wait before I called Everett PD to check the status.

I was thinking I should wait about 6 weeks before I call them which would be September 26th but I don't know if that's too soon to call them.

Does anyone have any input on this matter ?

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...in-your-town?p=2503097&viewfull=1#post2503097

Start at this post in this site and read on about Everett. You may need a stiff drink. [banghead]

Good Luck!

Really 8 weeks? Well if that's the case I'll wait till October 10th

I believe you used the wrong word there. I would call in about 8 months. It may take another 4 after that, but call then. It took me 9 months and that was with help

It took me 16 weeks to get mine in Everett but recently they've been backed up. Totally ****ed up and not right. But I am exhausted from MA and have no fight left in me.

Sent from my carbon covered iPhone

Do we really need a new thread for every town sometime someone is waiting...if only there was a thread already in existence that people report wait time in their town...oh wait

Back
Top Bottom