• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC in Berkeley, Ma

Does anyone have experience dealing with the Berkeley PD to get an LTC? A female friend of mine had an unrestricted LTC in New Bedford for a while and when it was time for renewal couldn't afford it. It was that or heat, she was really struggling. Now she lives in Berkeley and wants to get it back. I think it's been 3 yrs since it expired. How is the process there and how long does it take to get. Thank you.

What say you Lukes83? You're the forensic expert out there.

Green town so she should be good to go. I originally received mine in Taunton and haven't had to renew yet. We're in the top 10 (I think we're # 8) of LTCs per capita in MA so I think she'll be fine.

Her info will still be in the system and she will just need to do a renewal. This is what I was told when I let my FID lapse (it was the lifetime issue back in pre 1998 years). I went to go through the process on 2010 and I was still in the system and they just processed my application as a renewal and upgraded it to a LTC-A (YMMV, my town is very good about the whole process).

Back
Top Bottom