LTC hunting~target

quick question,,
With a hunting & target class A LTC permit, are you ok to carry conceiled?
im sure this has been beat to death,but i dont remember,
thankyou for your replies,,

What you have there is a card that allows you to purchase and possess handguns with greater than 10 round capacity - nothing more.

All lawful purposes and "Restrictions: None" are the only way you can carry concealed. So if you don't have that you better have it unloaded and a lock on it!

I was told by my LO here in Waltham that I am allowed to CCW from home to the range and range to home with the ability to make quick stops in between (get gas, etc).

But many people on this forum will say never take the LO's word for it and never CCW with a restricted. I do sometimes.

The way I see it, since my range is 24/7, technically I could be on my way to the range anytime during the course of the day/night. Of course, that's only my way of seeing it. lol.

The only time I have either been asked if I was carrying was when I was stopped by a Statie on my way to my range a few months ago at about midnight. I was speeding and she asked me where I was going in such a hurry. I told her the truth. She asked if I had anything weapons on me or in the car. I said yes, on me and in the trunk and that I was licensed. All said and done, she let me go, even without a ticket. Maybe I was lucky.

quick question,,
With a hunting & target class A LTC permit, are you ok to carry conceiled?
im sure this has been beat to death,but i dont remember,
thankyou for your replies,,

Restrictions are defined by the licensing authority. They mean whatever they want them to mean. Get something in writing from your chief that explains exactly what that restriction means and exactly what you are able to do under it.

Back
Top Bottom