LTC Has Arrived

The wait is finally over!

Today My LTC Class A No Restrictions Arrived. Start to finish, 65 days. From what was usually a Black, B- Ram Town, Rowley. But I have to say, Rowley LO was great, and right on as far as time quoted, of course they control it. I had to only make one call to LO to ask about check being cashed, I guess they hold it till you are approved, the deposit it, unheard of these days.

So, all you others awaiting, Patience , it will arrive.

Did I mention I was glad this was over, let the purchasing begin..

Everyone have a Great weekend.

Congrats! I predict within a year you will have bought 8 handguns and sold 4 and will be craving or have bought an AR15 and/or a Mosin and are reading the reloading forums. Is the Rowley golf course still around? My Dad and I played there many times?

Yogi, the golf course is only 9 holes, I think someone want to build houses on the other land. Feels good. But as a Newbie, need to go Slow, and pay attention.

Congrats. You will be surprise how creative you can get in getting funding for that item you cannot live without. You will see. Enjoy and have fun.

Yogi, the golf course is only 9 holes, I think someone want to build houses on the other land. Feels good. But as a Newbie, need to go Slow, and pay attention.

Too bad...that course was interesting...i said the same thing about going slow [smile].

Congrats! I predict within a year you will have bought 8 handguns and sold 4 and will be craving or have bought an AR15 and/or a Mosin and are reading the reloading forums. Is the Rowley golf course still around? My Dad and I played there many times?

Wow. That's me. Was watching reloading videos on YouTube all of last night.

Congrats kabonka99. I look forward to buying your possessions in the NES yard sale. I'll support your new "habit" [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom