LTC - Finally

BBQ.Uncle

NES Life Member
NES Member
My better half and I are now officially lawfully LTC A ... restrictions: None

It took 58 days from applying to receiving the licenses, mostly because of the CHSB's back log and a lack of printing materials according to a CHSB rep I spoke with.

Now for the really hard part...deciding how to part with our hard earned money for the firearms we want & locating some of that elusive ammo that's been hard to find as of late. [smile]

Sweet, congrats. If you don't mind sharing, could you tell us what color your town is? I am curious if your unrestricted status falls in line with what they typically give out.

Congrats BBQ. Now you can have as much fun as the rest of us have been having trying to find ammo, let alone cheap ammo.

It took 58 days from applying to receiving the licenses, mostly because of the CHSB's back log and a lack of printing materials according to a CHSB rep I spoke with.

Now for the really hard part...deciding how to part with our hard earned money for the firearms we want & locating some of that elusive ammo that's been hard to find as of late. [smile]

Good to hear, BBQ! Many congrats! I am about 26 days in, so I guess I have about another month wait[crying]

I think I need to pick up another part-time hobby to bridge the gap.

Congratulations!!!! I also received my LTC-A no restrictions this past weekend. Now it's time to go shopping! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom