• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC expires in a few days, just realizing it. i do not own a single firearm. is it a big deal to drop off a renewal a few days "late"?

hello. my LTC expires sunday. i cant get in to the PO before tomorrow (i mean, i CAN if i really really need to, but "cant".) i do not currently and never have owned any firearms myself, i have used my license purely to go to ranges and try out rentals, and never bought anything.

is it a big deal to bring in a renewal app, say, next week? probably 5 days after expiration or so.

quincy, LTC A currently if it helps. i tried calling and havent gotten an answer today.

thank you!

My PD requires an appointment no more than 60 days prior to expiration and you still won’t get it before your current license expires. You may want to call the PD and see what the process is if you haven’ already done so.

Bob

If you don't have guns, why do you need it? Jack.
You don't need one at all if you were born a citizen of the United States of America. Says right there in the Bill of Rights, #2 the right to bear arms shall not be infringed..................Oh, sorry I forgot that we are not to take the Bill of Rights seriously. It's kind of a make pretend we are free document.

You don't need one at all if you were born a citizen of the United States of America. Says right there in the Bill of Rights, #2 the right to bear arms shall not be infringed..................Oh, sorry I forgot that we are not to take the Bill of Rights seriously. It's kind of a make pretend we are free document.
And pay taxes on your money earned , when you spend it and when you die. It’s not the land of the free it’s the land of the fee.

You won't get the grace period to cover your collection of zero guns if you do not apply prior to expiration; otherwise no problem.

2A works in my state.
Consider moving to a free state.

In MA, more than likely it makes a difference. It's SAD.

I complimented an individual today in a Walmart, w/a 'Colt's Rule' tee-shirt on, a w/a traditional wheel-gun on its hearts spot.
He looked @ his tee-shirt and said sheet', he'd forgot where he was, his 18Wheeler was in the parking lot from GA.,.. yesterday.
Definitely different cultures !
Good luck & Best wishes...

Guns are icky.

You're fine though... for some unknown reason Mrs LuvDog let her LTC expire. I had her renew it when I was renewing.

Officer said to her "you know you're not currently licensed... so if you're carrying right now and get caught, then that wouldn't be good".

Back
Top Bottom