• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC eligibility if one has a DUI from 18 years ago?

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
It was a guilty verdict. Nevertheless, I suggested he talk to an attorney. He's not done anything wrong since.......... That should count for something........
Wow, well that narrows down the options.

Anyone know if the FRB - Firearms Review Board can help this man?

Also, can this person own a non high cap rifle or shotgun?

zork51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
To put this into perspective.................Colorado has just joined NJ with illegals that they can become a nurse, doctor, etc. WITHOUT disclosing legal status in the US. I think my buddy, if there is some kind of chance and he can shell out some dough, deserves a chance. I gave him the info, now it's up to him to pursue.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
It's the flrb and he can get relief there. Or he can get his conviction vacated possibly.
No kidding!

If I were that guy I'd go all in and try to get some relief.

I would spare no expense paying for the best lawyer that money can buy.

jhblaze1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A DUI in Massachusetts after 1994 would make him a federally prohibited person. I don't recall the actual date, but the penalty went up to 2 1/2? years in prison. That makes anyone Convicted in Massachusetts after fter that date a PP.
Contact a lawyer before applying.
this and it all depends if the OPs coworker was convicted of DUI or by "got a DUI" he means was arrested for and CWOF'd. the MA misdafelony is gay.

Top Bottom