LTC course in the Boston area?

Garys

NES Member
A friend of mine is trying to renew his Class A in Boston. It expired around the same time he had surgery on his wrist, so he couldn't go to qualify. Anyway, he pretty much has to start from scratch, so he's looking for a course. It doesn't have to be in Boston itself, I think south would be fine too.

Please, post or PM if you have information.

Thanks,

Gary

check www.massrifle.com

the MRA runs a class the 2nd Saturday of the month. My husband (AZMLII), MikeYarosh and myself are instructors there. If I do say so myself it's a great class.
There are 10 (occasionally 11 depending on the situation) openings each month so it fills up quickly. The class starts in the morning with the classroom portion that goes over rules, etiquette, gun parts etc. The afternoon is the range portion that consists of several shooting scenarios using .22, .38 Special, .357 Magnum (1 round for effect) and 9mm.
Then there is a 2nd meeting typically the following Friday night for law night where 1 or 2 LEOs come to discuss the legal aspects and implications of firearm ownership.

Follow the Safety Course link at the above site and hopefully we'll see your friend there!
Oh- and the MRA is in Woburn. Not far from Boston at all.

Your friend might also want to check out GOAL. Jon Green does a good course.

I teach on a occasion as well, but I'm pretty busy at the moment.

I took the MRA course along with my grandfather and we both loved it....Even convinced my dad to take it in April...It's lots of fun with a great group of instructors.

Back
Top Bottom