• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC Change of Address

I recently acquired my LTC-A in Quincy and will be moving soon to another apartment, also in Quincy. After I mail in the change of address form to QPD and the FRB, is there anything else I need to do? Do I need to affix a label to the LTC with my new address like as required with a driver's license, or will they issue a new one?

I recently acquired my LTC-A in Quincy and will be moving soon to another apartment, also in Quincy. After I mail in the change of address form to QPD and the FRB, is there anything else I need to do? Do I need to affix a label to the LTC with my new address like as required with a driver's license, or will they issue a new one?

They don't issue a new one. Legally that is all you have to do (Mail Certified is required by law), but it is wise to affix a label so people won't question you about a different address when you buy and fill out paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom