LTC-A renewal in MA

Hey guys I was wondering how long it usually takes to get your LTC-A? I had my FID since I was 15 or 16 (I cant remember) im now 21 and it expired this year. When I went to renew I applied for a LTC-A instead of another FID. I put down All Lawful Purposes etc and the issuing officer was a nice guy, didn't give me a hard time about anything. Now I have a totally clean record and not even one ticket on my license (parking or moving violation). Today it is day 42 and still nothing in the mail.. Should I give him a call and see if he can find out anything? Thanks

Lynnfields a green town, so you should be alright as its a renewal. Give it to 60 days then make a phone call, though it might be sitting on the licensing officers desk and he just hasnt gotten around to calling you yet.

Just wanted to update, I got a call last night from the issuing officer saying I could go by there today to pick it up. In total is was 56 days. But on my license it says date of issue 1/21/11 about 20 days or so ago.

Just wanted to update, I got a call last night from the issuing officer saying I could go by there today to pick it up. In total is was 56 days. But on my license it says date of issue 1/21/11 about 20 days or so ago.

So it has been kicking around the station for about three weeks. Not all that unusual.

Back
Top Bottom