• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lower reciever

Can anyone give me a ballpark price as to what this PSA lower (on the left) is going for these days if it was originally purchased DEC 2013? Thank you.

Attachments

• lower.png
    lower.png
    155 KB · Views: 94
I'm sorry. I am talking in MA. I bought them for $69 each in MA on DEC 2013. Never did anything with them and kind of lost interest. Just wondering what the going price is, again, in MA. Thank you.

We kill ourselves by pricing stuff so high. Pre ban ARs are useless in other states but here we pay 2k so other states get rich off us. If we stop being idiots we can buy stuff st somewhat normal prices.

What are DGW lowers worth? Asking for a friend.

Wow, I have 2 Andersons and 2 DPMS lowers. The DPMS lowers must be going for $800. [laugh]

You're rolling in it!
Y63GTdz.gif

Where is One-eyed Jack when we need a thread count? This must be pre-Healy lower thread number 5000.

The bill of sale adds zero value to me. It's worth about $50.

Which is why I wouldn't sell you one. [laugh]

I have no idea what a pre-Healey lower is worth, so I would have to fall back on the old saying, it's worth whatever someone wants to pay for it, but I haven't even tried to sell them.

This is painful.

I’m about to start going back to school and something tells me lowers in MA aren’t going to get any cheaper with time. [thinking]

There was a $400 lower that sold in less than 12 hours a week or so ago. I almost threw my hat in that ring but thought better of it.

Supply and demand?

Supply and demand?
Eh, yes and no...

Supply and demand works in a mostly free market.

In the MA gun market, there is no freedom.

You wind up with things that are priced so astronomically high because the overlords have shut off our supply.

And magazines, and some pistols, and probably a lot of other relatively benign items that cost less than a quarter of what we’re willing to pay here. I don’t really blame anyone selling or buying items at high prices, I might too, but much more so I blame our state officials for creating the inconvenient and expensive market that we all try to navigate.

We kill ourselves by pricing stuff so high. Pre ban ARs are useless in other states but here we pay 2k so other states get rich off us. If we stop being idiots we can buy stuff st somewhat normal prices.

Really? So everyone should be nice and not sell stuff for what people are willing to pay for it? Is that what you are asking? Because we are gun owners? Sure...you first....

The market is the market.....blame Maura, she created it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom