• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Lowepro SlingShot 300 AW Camera Bag

I've had this bag for a few years, but only used it for about a year, and in that year, I've maybe actually only used it a handful of times. I went to a backpack style, instead of the sling style bag.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/468610-REG/Lowepro_LP35017_PEU_SlingShot_300_AW_Camera.html

Has all the details. This is the old version of the bag, versus the 302 AW that's out. You can see in the B&H link exactly what the bag looks like.

Everything on the bag is pretty much mint, other than the dust that's settled on it. I could hit it w/ a damp paper towel and clean it off in no time. Includes all the foam/protective inserts for the camera compartment.

Asking $20. The newer version, 302, goes for $97 on Amazon, so this is really a steal.

If you really need pictures, let me know..

I could ship this, but you'll be paying more - I estimate ~$10 for UPS Ground. FTF is preferred in the Boston to Bedford area. Could meet up in other locations near Metro Boston on the weekends.

PM is best way to reach me.

468610.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom