• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lowell Logic

BREAKING:

Breathing in the Great city known as Lowell has now been banned, those caught breathing or attempting to take excessive gasping breaths of air in Lowell, Massachusetts ( not that you would want too ) will be arrested ( Possibly raped ) and tossed into a Vault ( or what constitutes a vault) until further investigation is warranted.

Thank you Edward “Bud” Caulfield.

“If the offender is a property owner in Lowell, we will issue noncriminal fines,” she said. “If the offender is a resident,

but does not own property or is a resident in another community, we will seek to pursue criminal charges.”

equal protection under the law..........................

“If the offender is a property owner in Lowell, we will issue noncriminal fines,” she said. “If the offender is a resident,

but does not own property or is a resident in another community, we will seek to pursue criminal charges.”

Ok... So the guy who buys property to rent and "dumps" gets a "non-criminal fine" and the family that has rented a house for 10 years gets criminal charges filed... Makes PERFECT sense to me... <sigh>

The Lowell PD can't be assed to pull people over for serious traffic violations, write tickets for littering, respond to calls of shots fired in the neighborhood without claiming it was firecrackers(cause you know, I only shoot a couple hundred rounds a week, so surely I can't tell the difference between firecrackers and large-caliber pistol fire[rolleyes]).

They won't even write someone up for rear-ending me at a red stoplight causing serious injuries and then attempting to flee the scene (She was stopped by other motorists who pulled in front of her when they saw her try to bail).

But hey, those clothing collection bins, THOSE are clearly a priority. Hurray for never setting foot in the People's Republic again.[cheers]

Sadly I'm not surprised. This is the same city that has an ordinance barring people from selling guns with their other property at yardsales.

Back
Top Bottom