Lowell liberals strike again

Boo hoo, did I get somebodies panties in a bunch? So what you quit smoking(something heaps of people do), do want a cookie or something?

Like you IDGAF if a pack of smokes costs $50 but all sin taxes are BS. If someone wants to fire up they can go right ahead, I just don't think they should be taxed/fee'd differently than anything else.

So, what's your stance on something like the per bullet tax Cali was working on? Is that something anti/non gun owners should care about? Should we here on the east coast not care because it isn't happening here?*

As for spouting off, I wasn't aware you had been made hall monitor as to who could say what around here(might want to message me the rule book so I better know my place). I had been a paid member but stopped for reasons that were my own. Here's a shocker, if you don't like that I don't care.

Point being, most folks DGAS until it effects them. At that point, it's too late.

*Psst, once one tard state does it they all eventually follow or do worse.
Technically, there is already a per bullet tax. Manufacturers have to pay an excise tax for ammo. That tax gets added to the cost of making bullets and passed on to you.

The issue is smoking is bad, yes and I personally don't do it myself, but who the f*** are you to tell me I can't or that I can't sit in a Public park THAT I PAY FOR with my tax dollars. And yet the Libtards sit here and preach Democracy? More lies. Lowell Libtards are just as bad as the rest of the RETARDS who sit there trying their darnedest to make our lives as miserable as theirs..

16 oz. sodas next.
Then anything else you eat or drink the liberals don't approve of.
The anti smoking crowd may cheer now.
Wait till it's your turn.

Folks this has already happen here in New Hampshire, A year or two ago the Selectmen in Swanzey, NH, Made it unlawful to smoke in or on any town owned property (not including the roads)

It's not about smoking. it's about liberty.
When I am in a public place, and someone is engaged in a legal activity that I don't like, but causes me no harm, like listening to rap music, smoking, wearing a Speedo, playing polka music on an accordion, is a mime navigating around an invisible wall, or is juggling while dressed as a clown, I simply leave.
I would not attempt to ban their legal activity or impede their pursuit of happiness.

Like Lowell doesn’t have bigger problems
It's the liberal way.
Pick the low hanging fruit to avoid having to do any real work and declare victory.
This right here. Smoking is probably at the lowest point in the last hundred years and smokers are pretty vilified by society in general. So pols find a non-problem and bend over a relatively tiny percentage of voters who a larger percentage of voters already have a bit of a hard on for so as to appear to be doing their jobs rather than actually going head on at real problems.

The funny thing to me about the anti-smoking thing is that a lot of these anti-cigarette folks are pro-pot. I know it’s a lot to ask but some consistency would be nice.

The funny thing to me about the anti-smoking thing is that a lot of these anti-cigarette folks are pro-pot. I know it’s a lot to ask but some consistency would be nice.

That's because the potheads are a different group. And, one group has no interest in protecting the rights of others.

Besides, pot is "more natural" and tobacco, that's made by Big Companies.

Back
Top Bottom