Love to show pic of 17 yr old daughter at range to gun control NITWITS!

ruduqeda.jpg

My youngest (13), applying her small bore junior rifle team technique and gear to a .223 AR. She likes the AR better than the single shot .22lr target guns used in her league :). This is her third year on the team. She wants to go to some high power matches now. And Camp Perry.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Nice pics!

My son shooting my M44 (with bayonet extended for full effect ;) on the day after his 18th birthday this past weekend

photo_zps5d46a51b.jpg

Last edited:
I love this thread!!! My 5 year old shoots her pink Crossman 760 (had to cut 4" off the stock) and she'll be getting a Rascal for her 6th birthday this April. She also shoots a bow with me and now has one of those elastic gun pistols she likes to play with in the house. We work on her gun safety, aiming etc quite a bit but in short spurts, the attention span just isn't really there yet for any extended range time.

My grandaughter at age 5 shooting her Cricket
emilyshoot.jpg

aged 8
emily1.jpg

At aged 11"
Web%20standingAK.jpg

aged 12:
20130823_140607%20766x575.jpg

Last Fall at aged 13 she's graduated to a S&W 500:

20130823_135711%20766x575.jpg

I don't know what else I can get her to shoot. I don't have a machine gun.

If I can convince my dad to make a slight detour on his FL vacation, I'll share the Serbu I'm hoping I can get him to buy.

how about my 10 Y/O son with an extra killy AR-15, they will have a meltdown with this one

2013-10-06_13-24-55_612_zpsfbe0543b.jpg

Love this pic!!! Take it to Cambridge and we'll parade it down the street! (We'll probably get arrested for blocking the path of the gay marriage parade / "free Tibet now" march / "Amnesty for Illegal Aliens" rally / etc etc etc, but the good folks here on this forum will bail us out quickly...)
[laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom