• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Love to show pic of 17 yr old daughter at range to gun control NITWITS!

I'm loving all these pics. It brings back so many great memories of shooting with my dad when I was young... plinking at soda cans and 2-liter bottles in the backyard. It really taught me discipline and control. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to take to the range. I sincerely hope they show an interest in shooting when they get older!

Careful there. You might get Karma'd off like poor Warwickben... He's never been the same since...

I tried to get coldayinhell to do it this year for my birth day or v day. Lol
Any one wanna karma me off again feel free. Nicole giving me tips on photos was awesome . Guns cup cakes and beer.

My dads girl friends daughter shoot when we go to our land out in western mass. First time I went I brought my ar and all my sorta step sisters tried it out. The best out if the bunch was the youngest . The middle one got her ltc and carrys a sub nose .

Not to hijack, but I'll humbly accept any help in my search for a female friend in a similar age range(ETA: of the previous 26 y.o poster). And my name is sort of wordplay on my job, not a tribute to a two bit bank robber with a stupid fricken disguise.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

Last edited:
Just thought I could add that last night I took my wife out for her first time. Just recently received ltc and picked up a g23. It's the only firearm I own and I can say that as nerved up as she might have been beforehand, at the range she showed calm collective respect for the firearm and did not think it was as bad as she thought it was going to be. I'm very happy I got the chance to go out with her and that she didn't mind the .40 at all. Can't wait to go again!

That's the way to do it dad.
I shot the 1st time at 8 or 9 and my son at 6.
Now at 15 he can tie me or beat me at pistol [thinking] (freaking old eyes) and is catching up with rifle.

+1 to the OP and the others for getting them started young.
Mine is only 5, not shooting yet, but helping with inventory of ammo and cleaning. This is her cleaning the bolt of a Ruger MK I. While cleaning or counting, we discuss the basic safety rules. She will be getting a BB gun 1st and it looks like I will grab a Savage Rascal.

Given what I've recently learned about cleaning and lead exposure, I'd be wary of having a young child handling the gun and solvents without all sorts of chemical precautions, including a faceshield.

Anybody have a single daughter around 25 yrs?

You ask this to a bunch of guys with guns? Brazen.

He DOES admit to large stones:)

On point... My divorce was final 2 weeks ago, me and my girls (12 & 14 years old) are eagerly waiting for warm weather. A pair of scoped Marlin 795's Lady Radtekk's Mark II, and a shit-ton of pics to the moonbat school teacher libtard ex wife is gonna put a grin on my face you'll need a crowbar and C4 to remove:)

The aforementioned Mark II was my birthday gift to my Lady last year. When I told my daughters about it the answers were "Cool!" and "Awesome!"

I took my younger daughter to an Appleseeds a couple of years ago, we're talking about a family trip this year. Guess we're gonna need a couple more guns:)

how about my 10 Y/O son with an extra killy AR-15, they will have a meltdown with this one

2013-10-06_13-24-55_612_zpsfbe0543b.jpg

Mine is only 5, not shooting yet, but helping with inventory of ammo and cleaning. This is her cleaning the bolt of a Ruger MK I. While cleaning or counting, we discuss the basic safety rules. She will be getting a BB gun 1st and it looks like I will grab a Savage Rascal.

My God, I had to check my daughters bed to make sure she was there after I saw this pic lol. Spitting image of my girl from that angle.

She also can't wait to shoot a "real" gun, has a pink M&P 22 picked out already. Drills cans with a pellet gun w her brother for now. 4 yrs old.

If she can get that damned Ruger back together (love shooting them, can easily take them apart, but getting them back together…….) you might as well skip school for your daughter and send her right to college! My 7 year old daughter shot my Henry .22 for the first time last fall, with much supervision and support, and is excited for more. My 13 year old daughter is a crack shot. My son prefers his bow, and is a great shot with it. I prefer .45 as in 1911 and G-21, too big for them still.

Not to hijack, but I'll humbly accept any help in my search for a female friend in a similar age range(ETA: of the previous 26 y.o poster). And my name is sort of wordplay on my job, not a tribute to a two bit bank robber with a stupid fricken disguise.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

Should start a "singles" thread...I wouldn't mind finding a GF who likes to shoot.

It is REALLY awesome to see everyone bonding with their children doing something they love.
You can really see how enthused the dads are with their expectations of what rifles they think would make their kids the happiest. Thats great.
Hoping to join a range soon so that I can take my dad to the range before he is too old.
My sister just had her 2nd baby boy a few months ago, the first boy is 3. Cant wait to be able to teach them about shooting as well as the constitution.

All you dads out there, keep up the good work!!!

Should start a "singles" thread...I wouldn't mind finding a GF who likes to shoot.

Dude it will turn out like my win a date with me karma . Every women on nes posting not interested. Really women posted to say not interested lol.

I can't wait till my god daughter is old enough to shoot I take her mom now and then and she had a blast at the pumpkin shoot.
7yda4use.jpg

Back
Top Bottom