• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Love to show pic of 17 yr old daughter at range to gun control NITWITS!

GlockJock

NES Member
I love to show pics of 17 year old daughter at range to all the gun control NITWITS!!...cuz it PISSES THEM OFF even further!
[rofl]

Like this one (attached) of her firing her (my) Glock 26!!
Next I'm gonna get a shirt made for her: "Good Girl with a Gun!" and take her with me to, oh, maybe the "Earth Day" celebration in Harvard Square Cambridge....or the next "GUN CONTROL NOW!" rally at the State House...As I'm wearing my NRA "Stand and Fight" shirt...etc etc

She asked me again, today, when her FID card will be arriving, so that she can legally carry her pepper spray!! That's Daddy's girl!!

My Baby.jpg

Last edited:
My little girl turns 15 this month - I already have her FID application filled out so we can turn it in on her birthday.

She also wants a pink gun - I'm thinking either a 10/22 (more fun) or a Rossi matched pair (she want's to hunt next fall)

Happy to see your sharing the knowledge and experience on to the next generation. Good man.

My 16 year old son has had a picture of him firing my Saiga as his Facebook profile pic for months. I love sitting back and watching him debate a few people who get their panties in a twist over it.

600523_624094494281203_1168686918_n.jpg

Nice muzzle flash!

Plan to take my daughter and her college roommate to the range Sunday.

[cheers]

I love to show pics of 17 year old daughter at range to all the gun control NITWITS!!...cuz it PISSES THEM OFF even further!
[rofl]

Next I'm gonna get a shirt made for her: "Good Girl with a Gun!" and take her with me to, oh, maybe the "Earth Day" celebration in Harvard Square Cambridge....or the next "GUN CONTROL NOW!" rally at the State House...As I'm wearing my NRA "Stand and Fight" shirt...etc etc

She asked me again, today, when her FID card will be arriving, so that she can legally carry her pepper spray!! That's Daddy's girl!!

View attachment 96224

Show a closer-up side view so you can see the grin; that'll really piss of the liberals. Taking my kids to Appleseeds has made my daughter prefer a rifle to a handgun. When she does shoot a pistol, she prefers my .45.

Unfortunately, the anti gun crowd has had very little to no exposure to firearms.

I worked at Harvard for many years, and you could count the NRA members there on a couple of fingers.

The shooting and hunting sports are great, and I strongly believe that more people need to be exposed to them.

Your goal is to convert the non believers, just like the Jesuits did to the American Indians.

Here are a couple pics of my teenage son on his first trip to the range a couple years ago. Interestingly, I can't get my older son (now almost 22) to go to to the range, too. He's genuinely not interested.

AP_10_22.jpg

AP_pistol.jpg

Last edited:
My son is 7. I plan on getting him to the range this summer with my old pellet gun. Then a bolt action .22 if he does well and shows interest.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

[rofl]

View attachment 96224

+1 Wish my dad took me when I was a kid!!

10 month old and twins due next month, i've got a long wait :/

thought about posting photos of the 10 month old daughter and one of my rifles to facebook..... someone would probably call DCS....

+1 Wish my dad took me when I was a kid!!

Same here, but replace Dad with Granddad, my Dad didn't shoot.

10 month old and twins due next month, i've got a long wait :/

thought about posting photos of the 10 month old daughter and one of my rifles to facebook..... someone would probably call DCS....

thats alright, just more time to plan out their first firearms.

Back
Top Bottom