Love me some machine guns

DJBrad

NES Member
And Washington County Machine Guns is a great company. Can’t say anything bad about H&K as they ran flawless. Fastest runs were the Roni Glock, Kriss Vector, and Mini uzi.

I dont know why but im more drawn to how they sound.... the tommy gun , M14, the Aks, FAL and that last one bfeore the 50 bmg shooting the 762x54r just had that nice thump thump rythem. Of corse the 50bmg is great.
Laughed when the glock failed.

Worse thing though is I felt like the shooter was upset he had to do all the shooting.

I dont know why but im more drawn to how they sound.... the tommy gun , M14, the Aks, FAL and that last one bfeore the 50 bmg shooting the 762x54r just had that nice thump thump rythem. Of corse the 50bmg is great.

Worse thing though is I felt like the shooter was upset he had to do all the shooting.

I would pay to be the guy shooting.

Last edited:

I would pay to be the guy shooting.

It’s like the old Carlin bit of the supermodel performing certain “favors”.....

Modified, “stop letting me shoot awesome machine guns, or I’m calling the police!!”

Back
Top Bottom