Louisville leader says public shouldn't fear armed Black militia's plans on the 25th

Contrary to popular belief I am somewhat a stylish man, and this is, after all, a gun enthusiast forum. In light if this, for the sake of conversation, I kind of wonder.....if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs.....

what would be appropriate to bring?

Pith helmet and a Martini Henry or a Lee Enfield.

Contrary to popular belief I am somewhat a stylish man, and this is, after all, a gun enthusiast forum. In light if this, for the sake of conversation, I kind of wonder.....if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs.....
Opposing armed militias converge in Louisville, escalating tensions but avoiding violence

what would be appropriate to bring?

I'd probably be leaning towards an M1A for the wow factor, (well known fact the M1A gets the chicks) and a chrome plated sissy pistol (unfortunately all I got).
Flobert if ya got one!

tl;dr.

BEST is taking a knee. They take a knee. For black-on-black violence. Now THERE is something I could get behind. If the toolbags of the NFL and MLB decided to take a knee for the real crime against black men. So ironic and they didn't even understand.

... if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs ... what would be appropriate to bring?
Flobert if ya got one!
49koq2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom