Louisville leader says public shouldn't fear armed Black militia's plans on the 25th

Last edited:
One of these morons had an accidental discharge and shot no less than 3 of their own!

Says non-life threatening injuries so it may have been fragments from a round ricocheting off pavement.

Sad how earlier this year 10-15k people march armed to the teeth in VA as a diverse group of everyone from soccer moms and militias to the Black Panthers and no one gets injured or arrested and then this happens.

Well, at least they owned up to it.
Could have easily turned into " Some Honky shot me!!!!"
I’m actually encouraged by everything about this beside the ND. Blacks largely vote democrat. The more black gun owners there are, it’s good for the good guys. We need them on our side.

I'm surprised that they didn't turn it into a false flag attack by "supremacists." That would have fit the Dem/BLM/media narrative much better.

I’m actually encouraged by everything about this beside the ND. Blacks largely vote democrat. The more black gun owners there are, it’s good for the good guys. We need them on our side.
Blacks will buy guns, continue to vote Democrat and continue to vilify whites and conservatives.

Your "hope" is wishful thinking. They've been played by the leftists for six decades and still remain blind to their situation.
Dude there has to be some hope. At the very least if the majority of blacks are gun owners, the democrooks will have to back off the anti gun shit to keep them on the plantation. That’s a win right there

Dude there has to be some hope. At the very least if the majority of blacks are gun owners, the democrooks will have to back off the anti gun shit to keep them on the plantation. That’s a win right there
None of it will matter. They're going to steal the election regardless via cheating, and will be using everything we've seen to date - virus, riot, ... - to cover for it. They're doing it already:

The Louisville organization of Black Lives Matter has distanced itself from the coalition, accusing the armed group of being “outside agitators," WDRB reported.

Maybe NRA could induct 300 Honorary Members? I’d spring for a NRA-NFAC shirt.

The Louisville organization of Black Lives Matter has distanced itself from the coalition, accusing the armed group of being “outside agitators," WDRB reported.
I bet I know the real reason.

The last thing BLM/Soros needs
is to be taken over/rendered irrelevant by
actual Black people
that have them seriously outgunned.

Interesting.

There was a smattering of "asses and elbows" -
people immediately fleeing the scene
(which is normally wisdom acquired only through sad experience).

But more guys froze, crouched and pivoted,
then moved towards the action,
with their head on a swivel.

It was an unorganized mess before the ND -
looked more like a Renaissance Fair than a muster -
but some of those NFAC may be trained on counter-ambush tactics.
Veterans?

Last edited:
Contrary to popular belief I am somewhat a stylish man, and this is, after all, a gun enthusiast forum. In light if this, for the sake of conversation, I kind of wonder.....if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs.....
Opposing armed militias converge in Louisville, escalating tensions but avoiding violence

what would be appropriate to bring?

I'd probably be leaning towards an M1A for the wow factor, (well known fact the M1A gets the chicks) and a chrome plated sissy pistol (unfortunately all I got).

Back
Top Bottom