Louisville leader says public shouldn't fear armed Black militia's plans on the 25th

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Interesting to see how this unfolds. The video in the link says it all. :

Louisville leader says public shouldn't fear armed Black militia's plans

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Both the First and Second Amendments could be on full display in Louisville this weekend if and when an armed Black militia group comes to town.

The group, known as the NFAC or the Not F***ing Around Coalition, says it won’t be demonstrating or marching, but lining up a formation of armed Black militia members. The group's founder, Grandmaster Jay, has recorded several social media videos promoting the event.

"Black boots, black pants, black button-down shirt, black mask, shotgun, semi-automatic or rifle," Jay said in one video.

The group made national news just weeks ago after a July 4 gathering at a Confederate monument in Stone Mountain, Georgia. According to media reports, park police called that gathering “peaceful” and “orderly.”

Grandmaster Jay leads the formation in Georgia.

In the latest video, Jay said the Louisville event will attract five times more members than the Georgia event.

In a Tuesday interview with WDRB News, Mayor Greg Fischer said Louisville leaders are already preparing.

“People have the First Amendment right to free speech, but we coordinate with those groups to make sure everybody is safe," he said.

Metro Council President David James and Attorney General Daniel Cameron conference-called with Jay on Monday.

“What I understand is, from talking to them, they are very focused on the Breonna Taylor case," said James.

Metro Council President David James says he spoke with the NFAC founder about the group's plans in Louisville. (WDRB Photo)

James said Cameron explained that his office has only had the complete case file for three weeks and needs an adequate amount of time to thoroughly investigate. Jay seemed understanding, James said. A spokesperson for Cameron also characterized the conversation as productive.

Meanwhile, James said any group of out-of-state armed protesters is cause for concern as well as the possibility of counter-protesters, but he said the First and Second Amendments, when practiced lawfully, apply to everybody.

“I do believe very strongly that they themselves will conduct a peaceful protest," he said.

Attachments

• 1595436517374.png
    1595436517374.png
    73 bytes · Views: 11
  • 1595436517401.png
    1595436517401.png
    73 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:
Wonder how many paid actors they will get for this march?
Wonder how many times they will change the march venue at the last minute so no one knows the actual location but them and then start screaming about how "white supremacists" didn't want to show up to face them?

Nobody ( blacks or whites ) in Kentucky really cares what goes on in Louisville, as long as they keep it there.

I can also guarantee you, nobody in Kentucky is in fear of these guys, they're being laughed at. It's just another grandstanding event by racist blacks who think they are going to strongarm people.

Last edited:
No F's given about anyone who wants to parade down main St armed so long as they do it safely and with as little interference to others as reasonably possible.

Same shit as the jerk up the street complaining about my neighbor's rooster - it's right next to my family room and I can barely hear it. When I'm in my back yard, it sounds like freedom and good food
Jackwad up the street is bothered by the mere knowledge that it's there - he can eat a bag of (insert synonym for roosters)

Funny, a whole article about the march/protest/flexing but not a single word about who they're trying to either intimidate or stand up to, or what they're even about. It seems to be "hey look at us we're black and have guns." Good for them, I guess.

Funny, a whole article about the march/protest/flexing but not a single word about who they're trying to either intimidate or stand up to, or what they're even about. It seems to be "hey look at us we're black and have guns." Good for them, I guess.

“What I understand is, from talking to them, they are very focused on the Breonna Taylor case," said James.”

Those who believe it's bad karma just keep away...
Like going to the waterfront in New Bedford at night - just enough stupid around for a wise person to recognize they need not be present.
My Thursday night sailboat racing captain used to race Hobie cats.
One time after a grueling day on the water in South Coast Mass,
he and his posse get the boats on the trailers
and head for a dive bar.
(ETA: IIRC, New Bedford or Fall River)

Bouncer stops them.

Hold it! Are you carrying knives?​
(Sailors stare at each other in confusion).​
Ah, never mind; we can get some for you.​
Come on in!​

You know sooner or later their going to cap one of their own in the ass while marching in formation.
That's the fact, Jack!

Last edited:
“What I understand is, from talking to them, they are very focused on the Breonna Taylor case," said James.”

There's nothing to focus on......the case is going forward, the officers involved have been charged and fired. They are just a bunch of angry black men looking for a cause to publicly display their unfounded anger and satisfy their egoes.

If this were a group of local farmers or urban folk who were white guys, the press would be crucifying them with every lie and accusation they could articulate 24/7, trying to portray them as white supremecists.

Theyd get a lot more sympathy if they werent stopping dads in minivans threatening them and asking for reparations.
[popcorn]
maxresdefault.jpg

Nope, they still would get no sympathy. You are your own maker, and only you control your future. The sooner some people learn this, the better off they will be.
True. But I feel much more secure when "Leaders" tell me what I should fear or not fear. Shitheads. LOL. Jack,

So, GenZ/GenX/Millennials won’t be “uncomfortable” with armed people at a social justice action - if they’re not white males? Will Giffords & Moms be out protesting against guns?

From Cam Edwards (Bearing Arms)

”I do find it amusing to see politicians who typically would be calling for a shutdown of the city over a private “militia” planning to march by the thousands bend over backwards to appear to be okay with the idea.

“David James said he is “not a big fan of people carrying weapons while they’re protesting or marching through the city, no matter who they are.” However, he added that the group consists of “law-abiding citizens following the rules and laws of the state of Kentucky” and that they have the right to protest.
The Metro Council president added that he is more worried about people reacting to the NFAC and that there may “be one person that does one stupid thing, and then we have a problem.”

Last edited:
No F's given about anyone who wants to parade down main St armed so long as they do it safely and with as little interference to others as reasonably possible.

Same shit as the jerk up the street complaining about my neighbor's rooster - it's right next to my family room and I can barely hear it. When I'm in my back yard, it sounds like freedom and good food
Jackwad up the street is bothered by the mere knowledge that it's there - he can eat a bag of (insert synonym for roosters)

View: https://youtu.be/ZUqBglpHTO0

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for the Feds to fix the nagging problems with facial recognition software. If you set that shit up and it says there a 400 instances of Arsenio Hall and 350 of Kanye West, it's back to the drawing board!

Also thinking that if three red necks with firecrackers showed up, you would probably cut the numbers in half from friendly fire.
If the state was smart, they would set up a booth so that demonstrators could conveniently take care of any back child support they may want to clean up.

Back
Top Bottom