Louisville leader says public shouldn't fear armed Black militia's plans on the 25th

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting.

There was a smattering of "asses and elbows" -
people immediately fleeing the scene
(which is normally wisdom acquired only through sad experience).

But more guys froze, crouched and pivoted,
then moved towards the action,
with their head on a swivel.

It was an unorganized mess before the ND -
looked more like a Renaissance Fair than a muster -
but some of those NFAC may be trained on counter-ambush tactics.
Veterans?

Last edited:

BrianWilson

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contrary to popular belief I am somewhat a stylish man, and this is, after all, a gun enthusiast forum. In light if this, for the sake of conversation, I kind of wonder.....if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs.....
Opposing armed militias converge in Louisville, escalating tensions but avoiding violence

what would be appropriate to bring?

I'd probably be leaning towards an M1A for the wow factor, (well known fact the M1A gets the chicks) and a chrome plated sissy pistol (unfortunately all I got).

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Contrary to popular belief I am somewhat a stylish man, and this is, after all, a gun enthusiast forum. In light if this, for the sake of conversation, I kind of wonder.....if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs.....

Pith helmet and a Martini Henry or a Lee Enfield.

wegman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Opposing armed militias converge in Louisville, escalating tensions but avoiding violence

I'd probably be leaning towards an M1A for the wow factor, (well known fact the M1A gets the chicks) and a chrome plated sissy pistol (unfortunately all I got).
Flobert if ya got one!

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
tl;dr.

BEST is taking a knee. They take a knee. For black-on-black violence. Now THERE is something I could get behind. If the toolbags of the NFL and MLB decided to take a knee for the real crime against black men. So ironic and they didn't even understand.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... if one, for some half baked unfathomable reason, stupidly felt the need to attend to attend one of these shindigs ... what would be appropriate to bring?
Flobert if ya got one!
49koq2.jpg

Top Bottom