Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry.

Well Erica, now that you mention it...

Bundle up all your communist ideas in a big box and walk off a cliff with them.

I want a national public registry of cops who have perjury issues (aka Laurie list in NH), have been accused of excessive force, and of anyone who has resigned a leo position in lieu of job dismissal but not lost their leo certification as result of a "deal".

Think I'll get it?

I live in Leominster and see plenty of support the blue stickers on cars and more and more "Let's Go Brandon" and "f*** Joe Biden" Flags flying in yards around Leominster, Lunenberg, Lancaster, Bolton, Maynard, etc.

Last edited:
"Who's pro law enforcement these days?"

Not the Pols and citizens she's preaching to. What a DB, how about doing your job like arresting the perps committing crimes with illegal guns instead of tracking law abiding citizens personal possessions which pose NO threat to you and your fellow Cops.

I want a national public registry of cops who have perjury issues (aka Laurie list in NH), have been accused of excessive force, and of anyone who has resigned a leo position in lieu of job dismissal but not lost their leo certification as result of a "deal".

Think I'll get it?
Contact your federal rep and ask them to sponsor a bill in congress.

Other types of criminals are kept track of, there's no reason why bad cops shouldn't be also, they pose a significant risk to the public at large.

Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry. She says anyone who does not support such, (a new national digital firearms registry), is not pro law enforcement, and all such people are giving law enforcement the middle finger.

Pound sand Erica, people hate the police because of JBTs like YOU!

It's spreading, Knoxville just hired a New Orleans PD wonk to be COP. First thing he did was put the PD under a consent decree voluntarily. Want cops to do absolutely nothing? Install a consent decree with anti-cop 'civilian' oversight.

I remember her. Didn't she have a "work weekend" with Dimples and their wives?
It was some meeting akin to the Large Cities COP conference, but with multiple and different agencies.

1661096933257.png

🤔ETA: It may have been that they were on the same side of the gun control issue and the press at one time. I seem to recall a connection of some sort.

• THIS PAGE, AG HEALEY JOINED BY MASSACHUSETTS DISTRICT ATTORNEYS AND POLICE CHIEFS IN STRONGLY OPPOSING CONCEALED CARRY RECIPROCITY LEGISLATION , ISOFFERED BY
  • Office of Attorney General Maura Healey
PRESS RELEASE

Press Release AG Healey Joined by Massachusetts District Attorneys and Police Chiefs in Strongly Opposing Concealed Carry Reciprocity Legislation​

Issue Joint Statement after U.S. House Votes in Favor of the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

Last edited:
Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry. She says anyone who does not support such, (a new national digital firearms registry), is not pro law enforcement, and all such people are giving law enforcement the middle finger.

1595635297368.png

Guilty

Think I'll get it?
I'd have a problem with a simple accusation getting someone on the list, but otherwise, nothing I disagree with. There's a huge difference between some kind of administration action to dismissal and a simple accusation that was disproven.

Edit: Used a double negative, made it sound like I was disagreeing.

I'd have a problem with a simple accusation getting someone on the list, but otherwise, nothing I disagree with. There's a huge difference between some kind of administration action to dismissal and a simple accusation that was disproven.

Edit: Used a double negative, made it sound like I was disagreeing.

That's fine...as soon as they remove ppl from the 'no fly' list that are on it for no reason...or from getting delayed/denied by nics just because of a similar name...or ppl that have to register as sex offenders because they took a piss in an alley or the side of the highway...etc.

Didn't the Canadians have a firearm registry that failed miserably?

That is all we need right now is more government and more wasted money.

A firearm registry will have as much success as prohibition.

Bureaucrats always love these programs that put money in their budgets, but are short on stopping real crime.

Firearm registry

Back
Top Bottom