• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry. She says anyone who does not support such, (a new national digital firearms registry), is not pro law enforcement, and all such people are giving law enforcement the middle finger.

Pound sand Erica, people hate the police because of JBTs like YOU!

"She says anyone who does not support such, (a new national digital firearms registry), is not pro law enforcement, and all such people are giving law enforcement the middle finger".

Well then, I guess I don't support "law enforcement" douche nozzles like you and to your last comment...here you go 1661058808671.png

Last edited:
Louisville KY chief of police, Erica Shields comes out demanding everyone support a new national digital firearms registry. She says anyone who does not support such, (a new national digital firearms registry), is not pro law enforcement, and all such people are giving law enforcement the middle finger.

Pound sand Erica, people hate the police because of JBTs like YOU!

Who's pro law enforcement these days?

The sheriffs in Kentucky are not the problem, it's the incorporated police departments like this douch bag in democrat run shitholes like Louisville who are the problem.

Most people in Kentucky support their local sheriffs......because those sheriffs are not antigun.

We have constitutional carry here in Kentucky and for holders of a CCDW permit, no NICS check is necessary to buy a gun from an FFL, and face to face transactions are cash and carry.....the way it should be.

This asswipe Shields, is just another democrat appointee who is out of her league, trying to blame the violence in her city on guns, rather than the demographic committing the vast majority of crime in her jurisdiction.

Again, FVCK YOU Erica Shields!!!

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter whether it takes two minutes or two weeks to trace a firearm the crime has already been committed..

Obviously has nothing to do with preventing crime.
It’s the same shit bags in the same area that commit the majority of violence.

In these areas they should allow non-scum bags to just take out the f***ing scumbag

It is peculiar how those local municipal no good political hacks types demand ‘national’ changes instead of doing their own damn jobs.
Plus insisting on forcing prisoners to love and support their jailers - your big brother loves you, and don’t you dare not to show your love back. Or else.

Pro LE? Sure. IF you do your job like a professional. No excuses. No "bad apples".
Go solve crimes and get criminals.
Stop looking to create new classes of criminals by making everything illegal.
I've almost given up on LE on the whole and at this juncture the more shite like this happens the more "noise" in the system to cover minor transgressions.

Pro LE? Sure. IF you do your job like a professional. No excuses. No "bad apples".
Go solve crimes and get criminals.
Stop looking to create new classes of criminals by making everything illegal.
I've almost given up on LE on the whole and at this juncture the more shite like this happens the more "noise" in the system to cover minor transgressions.

I'm pro IT, I'm pro Barista, I'm pro burger flipper. That and 50 cents still won't buy a cup of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom