• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lou Dobbs On Gun Debate

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
I'm watching Lou Dobbs on Fox Business News (DN ch. 206)

He had Erich Pratt and some anti named Aborn discussing Feinsteins AWB bill.
They made this anti look like such a schmuck with intelligent counter arguments to the BS he was spewing.
I didn't know Dobbs was so strongly in our corner.
He's doing other news right now, but said they'd continue with the gun topic later in the program.

[popcorn]

I saw it at 7. I too was impressed that Lou is very pro 2A.

The guy they were interviewing used to be head of the Brady campaign, and was spewing outright lies. Things he must know the truth about if he's as much of an expert as he purported to be. Pretty sad that they have to lower themselves to such tactics.

I saw it at 7. I too was impressed that Lou is very pro 2A.

The guy they were interviewing used to be head of the Brady campaign, and was spewing outright lies. Things he must know the truth about if he's as much of an expert as he purported to be. Pretty sad that they have to lower themselves to such tactics.

If the anti's don't lie they can't sway the minds of the people who don't know the topic well. I'm not sure if you saw Feinstein's dog and pony show earlier today but in that you had a$$hats like Murphy and Blumenthal from CT who said if there was an AWB like Feinstein's in place the Sandy Hook victims would be alive. They mentioned Sandy Hook and poll tested terms like "gun safety measures", reasonable control, etc. dozens of times. They even had 4 or 5 victims from the Va Tech shooting speak and praise the bill. The Va Tech shooter bought the guns legally from a gun store, passed the background check and use a Walther P22 pistol and a Glock 9mm, mag sizes were 10 and 15 (he had 20 or 25 of them. Killed 34 and wounded 17 with basic handgun and no 30 or 100 round mags.

Back
Top Bottom