Lou Dobbs last night

Lou Dobbs had a good segment on Holder's proposed reinstatement of the AWB. In Holders speach he claims at the least the AWB will curb violence in Mexico(WTF??) Lou says...Holder, stay away from the Second Amd. and he thinks Mexican citizens should adopt their own right to bear arms clause to protect themselves from drug violance.

At least he is on our side.

Last edited:
In Holders speach he claims at the least the AWB will curb in Mexico(WTF??)
Dems love this false "at least do something" argument without realizing or caring that perhaps their hasty action will have consequences which exceed the problem they are not solving, but at least "doing something".

That has been the basic outline of every response I have gotten from my reps at various levels over the past 6 months:

"We have to do _something_, now piss off"

If they really want to "fix" THE problem then legalize drugs, tax the shit out of it like we do cigs and the consequence is the cartels are put otta biz. Problem solved.

My favorite part of this baloney is the idea that well financed criminal cartels with the money and access to aquire brand new, cutting-edge (read full-auto) weaponry including explosive ordinance are, completely inexplicably, traveling to the US to by secondhand semi auto firearms from our gun shows.

Sure......I believe you Eric, (race bait) Holder. IT'S Perfectly logical.

bull

just a nother scumbag put in a position of power.was not it him involved in waco and ruby ridge????
some of our gun rights were sheriffs in Araz.and traved to mexico

Lou Dobbs had a good segment on Holder's proposed reinstatement of the AWB. In Holders speach he claims at the least the AWB will curb violence in Mexico(WTF??) Lou says...Holder, stay away from the Second Amd. and he thinks Mexican citizens should adopt their own right to bear arms clause to protect themselves from drug violance.

At least he is on our side.

Lou's had some good segments lately. Clearly pro-2A. Had something on concealed carry on college campuses and the Mex/AZ border issue. Need more like him!

Sure let's do something, END THE FRIGGEN DRUG WAR! IT HAS FAILED!

Two, restore all of our gun RIGHTS.
Three, RESTORE OUR LIBERTIES and stop TREADING ON ME!

Lou's had some good segments lately. Clearly pro-2A. Had something on concealed carry on college campuses and the Mex/AZ border issue. Need more like him!

I like Lou. He is the only Communist News Network person I watch.

I like Lou. He is the only Communist News Network person I watch.
I don't mind watching/listening commies most of the time, it was when CNN starting running free front page ads for kidnappers, murderers and terrorists during IRAQII that I got so disgusted as to boycott them...

When someone blows them self up in a crowd or sends a video decapitating a hostage, they WANT YOU TO PLAY IT. THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT. Which of course is why news organizations should know they are being used and refuse to do so...

But obviously I am asking too much of of poor wittle ol' CNN... Funny, most of the other news outlets found more tastefull/appropriate ways to "inform" without being an accessory after the fact to kidnapping and murder...

Oh well... [sad2]

But, doobie! The Children? What about "The Children?"TM (Patent Pending)

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

The children will be happier free than as slaves.... oh wait, maybe they'd rather be slaves and let someone else work for them and let them be lazy....

Lou Dobbs is an independent fighting the good fight. He's pretty pro-liberty. And I think he was one of the first mainstream news anchors to out the North American Union and/or the Amero.

Back
Top Bottom