• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Lot of AR15 and AR10 Parts / Accessories - 80% lower + upper - $TRADE FOR AMMO$

Pictures:
photo_2021-07-21_22-51-50.jpg photo_2021-07-21_22-51-50 (2).jpg

Metro West MA - Lakes Region NH - Downeast ME

Description :
Lot of AR parts and accessories; leftovers from a move. Some stuff is brand new, other stuff is new take-offs or used parts.
Will do my best to disclaim anything that might be important and not apparent from pics, read below. A few things need TLC.

"Lower" is a brand new 80%, unfinished/untouched. Upper is a take-off with signs of use, mates up with the 80%.
Stock and buffer is a state compliant pinned / fixed setup from S&W which uses carbine springs and buffers.
Moderators/flash hiders are non-NFA items. Both are Bushmaster, from the 70s and 80s, with 1/2-28 threads.
Mock "suppressor" is a solid non-NFA item; both it and the new battle comp (A2 size) have 5/8-24 threads.
Ambi safety needs a screw extracted (or ground down!) and the threads on the 80s moderator are a rough.
The bolt-on / rail mounted rear sight base has a full set of USGI Colt internals in the plastic bag next to it.
M4 handguard, barrel nut + delta ring, gas block (for a .750 barrel) are Colt take-offs. Other is mid length.

Selling Terms :
Goose rules apply. If you go radio silent for 24hr+ after agreeing to trade, I'll assume you are dead...

Price :
Would like to trade for ammo!

Fed / American Eagle 38 SPL ball

Fed / American Eagle 32 ACP ball

Speer Gold Dot 32 ACP hollow point

Fed / American Eagle .45 Colt soft point

Non Corrosive Spam Cans - 7.62x39

Will consider other trades - Eotech 512, Jericho Subcompact 40sw mags, PPQ 22lr mags

Contact Information:
Please send direct ("private") message here on NES.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom