Lost Target Shooting Supplies in Pownal VT

Lost Target is a tiny store that the owner and his wife run out of the basement of their home in Pownal, VT. I stop there frequently, and have always been impressed with the quantity of ammo that they've had on hand, as well as the amount of reloading supplies, and the number of firearms for such a small place. Their prices have always been very reasonable in my opinion. Yesterday my father and I went there, with my father planning on bringing home a Ruger SR9. They didn't have an SR9, but had a couple SR9cs, and my father decided to get one. The price was fantastic in my opinion (only a couple bucks more than the best internet price we could find once you factor in the FFL transfer fee), and as always, the owner was extremely gracious and helpful. If you're in the neighborhood, this is a great place to stop and check out.

Additionally, I found that they carry Redfield Scopes, which is one of the brands that I'm eyeing for my next AR build. His price on the Redfields was lower than the best I've found online.

Almost a 10-year old post, but I was there today, haha! Holy sh#t, I haven’t been down a driveway that looooooooooong in a long time and I needed 4-wheel-drive!

So I bought some muzzleloading roundballs at a price that can’t be beat, but nobody else here has anything really old for sale …

Back
Top Bottom