• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lost my baby girl on Sunday

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Speechless. I cannot begin to understand the depths of the loss you must be feeling. I will pray for you and your family as well as your daughter who will forever be in the palm of God's hands as well as in the hearts of all the lives she touched.

Last edited:

falcon123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So sorry for your loss. Can't begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. Prayers to you and your family in this terrible time.

Evadd

NES Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Very sorry doesn't even scratch the surface. I hope you and your family find some peace. My heart goes out to you. My son gets hugs, kisses, and told countless times that we love him, but will get even extra tonight.

wdcollard

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am so sorry for your terrible loss. As a father with a now teenage daughter I cannot begin to fathom the loss you must be feeling. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so sorry to hear this. May you find some solace in all the good memories and times that you shared together.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It has been said that one could count their true friends on one hand. You need a truck load of hands. She has her Mom's beauty. Bless you all.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
It has been said that one could count their true friends on one hand. You need a truck load of hands. She has her Mom's beauty. Bless you all.
We got there a few minutes after 2PM, parking lot was jammed and we stood in line outside and then inside such that it took ~1.5 hrs before we got to see BJ and Alaina to pay our respects. [NOT a complaint, merely a reflection of how many lives Layla and her Family have touched! A great tribute to her.] Truly a beautiful little girl and Family. She will be sorely missed and she's touched a tremendous number of people in her short life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom