Lost my baby girl on Sunday

charlie88

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Holy s#*t man I am so sorry for you and your family... the thought of this scares the hell out of me cause my little one goes through this at least once a year due to her being premature. I can't begin to imagine how you feel rite now knowing how I feel when mine gets pretty bad. =/

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I will add that a loss like this can either break your relationships with your loved ones or strengthen them.

Do NOT let your loss be compounded by losing your relationships. They will be strained, especially you and your wife. I know. I've been there. You will ask yourselves if there was something you could have done. If there was something you should have known. If you could have got her to the doctor sooner, etc. I won't tell you to not ask those questions. I almost think you have to. But when you answer them, know that you did EVERYTHING you could have done. I still ask myself these questions occasionally almost 21 years later. But I know my loss was not my fault. And I won't tell you it gets easier. But it gets "different."

I have posted it before. this is the only picture I can find right now of my one and only tattoo. It took me 18 years to get. It's a memorial for my daughter Autumn. (no the "Do Your Job" is NOT part of my tattoo)

16422303_421761534825660_2159070905690183157_o.jpg

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Very, very sorry to hear. This is very sad and I hope God gives you and your family the strength through this loss. Praying for you guys.

Live-a-Little

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OMG I can't even imagine what you are going through. Just reading this and thinking of my little girl brought tears to my eyes. I am so incredibly sorry for you and your loved ones loss. All of you will be in my prayers.

ridleyman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter. Take a small amount of solace in the fact that fond memories will last for an eternity, and she will always be with you.

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My heart weeps for you. Having suffered the loss of a child myself I know that there is no greater pain, no greater loss. Seek solace where you find it. Hold everyone close and keep the memories closer. I am truly sorry for you loss and will pray for you and your family.

Top Bottom