Lost my baby girl on Sunday

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Sunday the world lost the most lovable, smart, caring, and perfect girl. At 3:36pm we lost our sweet Layla. She battled a very rapid spreading necrotizing pneumonia and strep that caused her to go septic. Her lungs started leaking air and fluid which squeezed her heart so tight that it sent her into cardiac arrest. They immediately performed CPR and her body began to heal...but the lack of oxygen to her brain combined with the widespread debilitating infection caused her brain to die.
Our Layla is the most caring and special human being we know. We thank you for all of the love and support that we have received. The outpouring of love and support from doctors, nurses, friends, family, our community, and strangers is truly a testament of Layla's impact on the world. God bless you...hug your babies every chance you get and tell them you love them because we are not guaranteed a tomorrow.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May god bless you ,and welcome your little girl into heaven.
i am so sorry for your loss.

i never heard of necrotizing pneumonia ,stunned.

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May god bless her, you and your family. I am truly sorry for the loss of your child, may she rest in peace.
I know you don't know me, but if there is anything I can do please feel free to PM me.

PistolShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family.

As someone who recently became a father, things like this really hit home and make you realize how precious life is.

bdb

NES Member
Rating - 97.2%
69   2   0
I don't know what to say other than I am so sorry for your loss. May your daughter rest in peace and my condolences to you and your family.

icyclefar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
BJ - Please accept my most heart felt condolences. I have you and your family in my thoughts, and wish you the strength to carry on cherishing her memory.

I know you have a loving family, and closer friends than me, but know that I'm here for you if you need anything.

Top Bottom