• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lost my AR

BillT113

NES Member
Took the wife to the range today, she wanted some trigger time with her shield. After about a hundred rounds I asked her if she wanted to try the AR15, she said NO!!! She was afraid because it was so loud and she thought it would kick too much. I talked her into trying one shot. BIG mistake. It is now HER AR15. Could be worse I guess, I had fun building it,now I can do it again only better.[smile]

It's supposed to be in a boating accident.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Jeezus...I'm with you guys...I felt like a loved one was just lost until I read the post!!! [sad]

Neg Reps for to BillT!

Wait, is that a Calvin avitar...well, screw the Neg Reps, just don't do that again, Bill T!

Idk what it is but just can not get my wife to the range, lol, I also can't get her on a cruise, hiking on high cliffs... hmmm scuba diving? She's wily that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought this was going to be a thread about leaving your M4 on the trunk of your cruiser.

#Broads
haha or your service weapon in the jon

Wait till the kids start dividing up your estate....while you're still using it!

[shocked]

[laugh]

Story of ( rudiewhitebwoy )'s life!

A wife, two daughters,it's a friggin free for all, and now I have a future son-in-law.

My daughter made him get his LTC and he made her get her motorcycle license.

He's only got an M&P 9mm and a Mosin so far, he needs a dozen more to catch up to his fiance.

I've been giving up some 7.62x54R, I told him it's her dowry.

A wife, two daughters,it's a friggin free for all, and now I have a future son-in-law.

My daughter made him get his LTC and he made her get her motorcycle license.

He's only got an M&P 9mm and a Mosin so far, he needs a dozen more to catch up to his fiance.

I've been giving up some 7.62x54R, I told him it's her dowry.

+1 Epic. I also have to get in touch with you by the way. Life is pointing me toward an acquisition where I could value you as a friend [grin]
guess i wouldnt make a good husband...I wouldnt give mine up [rofl]

"Love's about sacrifice. The only true measure of it."

[wink]

Back
Top Bottom