• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

lost ltc

make a report with the PD that covers the jurisdiction where you lost it, thats a good start

BOHICA, good luck getting it back (</sarcasm>) They'll claim you're unsuitable if you can't even keep track of a plastic card, nevermind an actual firearm.

Not a big deal at all. Go to your issuing dept, you'll have one in a few days...the issue i had is i reported my ltc lost so they then re issued my ltc and mg license, when i didnt lose the mg license..

Its all free anyway. Not a big deal.

My wallet did show up 18 months later in a high school locker.. I haven't been on achool grounds for some time...it must have been on my lap when i got out of my truck somewhere... most likely in the snow

look thru your wallet CAREFULLY. I might be hidden in there, and hard to find

I "lost" mine by leaving it in my printer that we seldom used. I was making a copy of my LTC to send to an online FFL and forgot that I left it under the printer cover. About a week later I couldn't find it when I needed it, so I reported it lost to the licensing officer. I had a new one within a week and it was free.

About 3 weeks after receiving the new LTC, I went to use the "seldom used" printer again and lo and behold, I found the old card. I called the licensing officer to explain what happened and was told to destroy the old LTC left in the printer.

I don't recall for certain, but I'm pretty sure that I received a new PIN with the replacement card, so in effect, the old one was useless.

Bro don't listen to these people.
I have a buddy who's a certified space cadet, he's lost his LTC 3 times. His gotten a new one everytime (new number) without any issues, people lose stuff. No one is gonna find you "unsuitable" because of that.
In 2 different towns by the way and one wasn't green.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houdini? Can't you use your black magic to make it reappear?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What do you need an LTC for?

You can buy guns on FB.
You can go to a gun show and buy them there, using the gun show loophole.

I have heard you can even make machine guns out of those guns using a bump stick.

You can buy guns on FB.

I have heard you can even make machine guns out of those guns using a bump stick.

Very instructive, thanks for your contribution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my wallet was stolen a few weeks ago my LTC was also stolen. My local PD issued me a brand new license and new PIN number. It took a little over a week to have my new license issued. Honestly it was more effort to replace a stolen drivers license than it was a stolen LTC, and by effort I mean waiting for hours at the RMV watching paint dry.

You can buy guns on FB.

Please PM me details. I have been trying unsuccessfully to buy guns through the gun show loophole. In particular, I'd like an MG. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom