Lost key to gun lock

Not sure why you would ever use a trigger lock under transport, trigger locks are legally meaningless in MA at least, for the purposes of transportation. (and completely irrelevant everywhere else) Unless you locked a case and forgot the key to the padlock.....
Because youre supposed to transport stuff other than your concealed carry in a locked case w/o ammo.. at least thats what I thought when I got that MA permit like 20 years ago. Has something changed?
I had another pistol in the case and a couple rifles and a shotgun in others.

I think a lot of the brute force methods are more likely to damage the firearm. Many other methods have been discussed here…

If you f*** your gun up removing a lock… You’re probably not smart enough to carry a handgun in the first place..

It reminds me of people who put a trigger locks on loaded guns.

Somewhere around here I have a bag full of like 150 trigger locks I thought about dropping them off at the police department but I just makes you look like a whack job. Just throw them in the trash.

All these trigger locks are stupid

You should hold on to them and wait for the trigger lock buyback program.

Because youre supposed to transport stuff other than your concealed carry in a locked case w/o ammo.. at least thats what I thought when I got that MA permit like 20 years ago. Has something changed?
I had another pistol in the case and a couple rifles and a shotgun in others.

Locked case and trigger lock are two different things, one is required in this state and the other isn't.

Back
Top Bottom