• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lost GREEN status, won't be renewing.

Due to financial issues that are WAY beyond my control at this point, I won't be re-uping my membership any time soon. Hopefully things turn around at some point, and I will once again be able to enjoy the benefits of going GREEN. If anyone is contemplating going GREEN and is wondering if it is worth it, well, that's a question that doesn't even need to be asked!

I hope things work out for you.

Good Luck

Tommy

Thank you for your kind words. I'll be going through some things later on when I get home from work to see if I have things I can possibly sell to try to get my membership renewed, as I have zero "extra" income as of right now, and it sucks. I guess the good thing is, things really can't get any worse. Up is the only direction at this point.

If that's the case, I certainly can't even begin to say Thank You enough! If someone did take care of me, if there is something I can offer as a thank you, please let me know.

Careful there. [laugh][smile][wink]

Haha, wasn't really thinking when I wrote that. And I love this place, too. I certainly wasn't expecting someone to pay for my membership renewal, that was the last thing I wanted, my post was more of an encouragement to those who were on the fence about joining. The generosity and hearts of the members of this forum will NEVER cease to amaze me!

Haha, wasn't really thinking when I wrote that. And I love this place, too. I certainly wasn't expecting someone to pay for my membership renewal, that was the last thing I wanted, my post was more of an encouragement to those who were on the fence about joining. The generosity and hearts of the members of this forum will NEVER cease to amaze me!

You can say that again. I've been helped out too. So, you just know that if you or I see anyone we can help we will jump right in. Good to see you're still green.

Originally Posted by farmboy
If only the country were populated with more people like this...
This country has a huge population of people like "THIS", most, like the one who re-upped Change, work quietly and kindly in the background
THE "OTHERS" who accuse and blame this country for all the ills are the selfish ones who just point fingers and blame at people they can't imagine exist in real life.

Hi there,
I just joined NE Shooters about a month ago. I have been an NRA member forever and just joined GOAL a month ago as well. I have been meaning to go "green" on this site and probably would have eventually but this post motivated me to do it now! It's nice to see good people are still around and I hope things look up for you soon my friend! This is officially my last post "Pre-Green!"

Stephen

Back
Top Bottom