• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Loser campus cop checks me for having an empty holster on college campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, long time lurker first time poster here, figured id share an interesting incident that happened to me recently.

I work for a towing company in Worcester. I spend all day towing jalopies in the meanest streets there are, ive been threatened multiple times. A few years ago i got my FID and carry card and now i keep my XD40 on me daily.

Last night i get a call to come tow some drunk college chicks car on WPI campus grounds. I hate taking these calls because i have to bring my gun home and lock it up in the safe in order to comply. So i go home, unholster the gun, unload it, and lock it in the safe. I leave my holster on because i was gonna come back for it later. So i do all that and drive back to the call.

Im 3/4 way done with chaining down this chicks mazda, when this WPI cop strolls up, this dude looks like a total JBT thug, black uniform, black vest, long ass hair tied in a bun, icey black lifeless eyes, he smells like a weird-ass combo of gym bag, cigarettes and potpourri, and has rubber bands all over the grip of his pistol, i can only assume for hplster retention purposes.

He proceeds to give me a hard time over an empty holster! When he walks up he says "hey borther, your blaster is printing pretty bad under your shirt." I showed him that it was an empty holster and he gives me this really sad disappointed look like he's upset that he cant arrest me for carrying on school property, and goes back to his car.

Eat shit JBT thug.

Hey all, long time lurker first time poster here, figured id share an interesting incident that happened to me recently.

I work for a towing company in Worcester. I spend all day towing jalopies in the meanest streets there are, ive been threatened multiple times. A few years ago i got my FID and carry card and now i keep my XD40 on me daily.

Last night i get a call to come tow some drunk college chicks car on WPI campus grounds. I hate taking these calls because i have to bring my gun home and lock it up in the safe in order to comply. So i go home, unholster the gun, unload it, and lock it in the safe. I leave my holster on because i was gonna come back for it later. So i do all that and drive back to the call.

Im 3/4 way done with chaining down this chicks mazda, when this WPI cop strolls up, this dude looks like a total JBT thug, black uniform, black vest, long ass hair tied in a bun, icey black lifeless eyes, he smells like a weird-ass combo of gym bag, cigarettes and potpourri, and has rubber bands all over the grip of his pistol, i can only assume for hplster retention purposes.

He proceeds to give me a hard time over an empty holster! When he walks up he says "hey borther, your blaster is printing pretty bad under your shirt." I showed him that it was an empty holster and he gives me this really sad disappointed look like he's upset that he cant arrest me for carrying on school property, and goes back to his car.

Eat shit JBT thug.
What is a "Carry Card"?

Public printing is like open carry, but isn't. It's still concealed.
Doesn't matter. Open carry is not illegal in MA. If you think it is, show me the law.

The only problem you could have is if the person that sees you printing lies and says you threaten him/her with a gun.

You can say it is a lie, but then how does the person know you have a gun if its concealed and you didn't show it or verbally threatened the person with the use of a gun? ... you are screwed.

Hey he was just doing his job.He could have called back up asked to search the tow truck
if you had refused he would have called the company for permission.By this time the
local police would have there two cents into this.Worcester hates giving out LTC,s
so they most likely would find away to pull your licence, and all this just because
you don't know how to properly conceal a firearm,well holster in your case.

Forget .40; I don’t tread the “meanest streets” of Worcester* without at least my AR. My preferred takeout restaurants (hipsters are gentrifying Kelly Sq of all places) have gotten used to it ;)

I’m glad you got out alive.

Hey he was just doing his job.He could have called back up asked to search the tow truck
if you had refused he would have called the company for permission.By this time the
local police would have there two cents into this.Worcester hates giving out LTC,s
so they most likely would find away to pull your licence, and all this just because
you don't know how to properly conceal a firearm,well holster in your case.
If he had a gun, he was probably a real cop. Campuses do have real cops.

Bridge Water State U has its police department, real cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom