Los Angeles getting ready to go on Full Lock-down...

Totally agree, these idiots that want to rush out and buy a gun all of a sudden because they are nervous cracks me up, I’d like to think that when the dust settles these same idiots will think differently about 2A but I doubt it. The only problem I wrestle with is I couldn’t stand by and watch a family getting victimized by violent looters.. Sometimes survival is a matter of how ruthless and brutal you can be, but at the same time it might not worth surviving if you have to lose all of your own humanity I guess.
Who knows what one would do in a situation until it occurs.. All I know is that they had a choice in "normal" times and they chose not to act.

The problem with NY and LA is all the people leaving to go to relatives or other places, the entire country is a shit show right now. Roughly 330 million people and not even close to capable of testing everyone. This thing is going to run it’s course until it decides it’s done. Period end of story
And then, what are we going to do when it comes back?
It will be back, make no mistake about that.

And then, what are we going to do when it comes back?
It will be back, make no mistake about that.
Hopefully we will have a Vaccine by then, make no mistake about it we have all the medical geniuses all over the world looking for one, this is a global problem not just a US problem where the rest of the world secretly hopes we collapse over it.

Hopefully we will have a Vaccine by then, make no mistake about it we have all the medical geniuses all over the world looking for one, this is a global problem not just a US problem where the rest of the world secretly hopes we collapse over it.
Well the world hasn't stopped the common flu yet, so I personally don't have a shred of faith that anyone is going to be able to stop the Corona virus either.

Well the world hasn't stopped the common flu yet, so I personally don't have a shred of faith that anyone is going to be able to stop the Corona virus either.
Well that is a good point however I am a believer in the fact that the current flu vaccine helps, I know that is a no no for most NES people but I add that to the rest of the bullshit I sometimes read here and don’t care. Hopefully a similar vaccine can be produced and will “Help” enough so the whole F’in Globe isn’t in a state of chaos

Well that is a good point however I am a believer in the fact that the current flu vaccine helps, I know that is a no no for most NES people but I add that to the rest of the bullshit I sometimes read here and don’t care. Hopefully a similar vaccine can be produced and will “Help” enough so the whole F’in Globe isn’t in a state of chaos
Well I admire your faith.

Yeah, really. What's next? The Yellowstone Super-Volcano gonna pop?

My interest in LA going into Lock Down was that I feel it is the "fuse" that leads to the powder keg of All Out Anarchy.
Even more than NYC...

As much as I would hate to see anything bad happen to any NES'ers in California I just don't give a f*** if they start eating themselves......Nes'ers in California be safe and get the hell out if possible. Keep preparing and be vigilant!

GC, here's some ammo for you, download this .gif, and use it on all replies to Enbloc

Nutkick.gif

No need to thank me, all us FZ fans gotta' stick together. [wink]

Last edited:
I think the thing to watch for here is the exodus of the rich and beautiful people from both LA and NYC.
to me that tells you how things will go. They WILL be informed before everything hits. They will not get locked down with the animals (read regular not rich or beautiful).

I think the thing to watch for here is the exodus of the rich and beautiful people from both LA and NYC.
to me that tells you how things will go. They WILL be informed before everything hits. They will not get locked down with the animals (read regular not rich or beautiful).
Shitty thing about that is that Ive been reading for years now how the rich have been building bunkers/retreats/etc. I think theyve already been informed while the rest of us have been squabbling over ticky-tack bs. Bill Gates, the guy whos been talking about pandemics for years, just bought a $500M yacht iirc. What better place to be during a pandemic and the aftermath than out at sea. I agree though, the rich will def get the heads up that the train is about to jump the tracks. Hopefully Kim K's booty makes it through OK.

You don’t need inside information, you just need to have your head positioned outside of your ass to see it coming.

You don’t need inside information, you just need to have your head positioned outside of your ass to see it coming.

not true.. there is a huge difference between LA bad, Beverly Hills protected.

Or, we will have a small army of LAPD stopping anybody undesirable crossing into beautiful people territory, you will be fine but all your domestic staff will be unable to report to work.

or remember those riots? Well we are not going to be able to stop it and from LA down to San Diego is going to burn. We will do what we can. But, we don’t have the resources and you have a target on your back. It’s up to you. We expect things to get real in 48 hours. ms 13 is taking over West Hollywood. The crips are taking over Compton. Latin kings are grabbing west LA and everything north. Mexican Mafia everything’s else, good luck.

Although New Mexico has pretty small numbers, I predict an increase when all the shitheads from
California arrive in Sante Fe and Taos!

Back
Top Bottom