Los Angeles getting ready to go on Full Lock-down...

Honestly... if I get this thing, I don't know if I'd want them putting me on a ventilator. From the sounds of things, once you're there, you're pretty much gone, anyway.
if it's in your lungs then you have pneumonia. if you're young and relatively healthy you have a decent chance of beating it. this is what i've been fearing for the last 3-4 months and the reason i've only been out of the house about a dozen times since january 1. my case, i'm late 60's, advanced copd, asthma and emphysema. wish i didn't smoke for 45 years! my fault but i still want a chance. i'm petrified that if i go into a hospital i won't come out walking. and i'm sure i'm not the only one on this site either. but i'll fight for every scrap of life until i can't any more. i can only walk about 20 feet before i need to stop to get air in my lungs and toke on my nebulizer. i've hated doing it, i hate to have people watch me do it, but if that's my only option besides dying i'll take it.

The problem with NY and LA is all the people leaving to go to relatives or other places, the entire country is a shit show right now. Roughly 330 million people and not even close to capable of testing everyone. This thing is going to run it’s course until it decides it’s done. Period end of story

Ive been telling the ol lady and her parents, it wouldnt take much to wreak havoc on any PD . A.few gangs spread apart over any town or city ,looting and setting fire to shit, and it would be complete chaos.

The problem with NY and LA is all the people leaving to go to relatives or other places, the entire country is a shit show right now. Roughly 330 million people and not even close to capable of testing everyone. This thing is going to run it’s course until it decides it’s done. Period end of story
Just watched the Gov. of Florida say that he can keep flights from China and Italy out of the state, but that they receive 200 flights a day from New York, the world's current Big Hot Spot...

Mr. Cobra, you have made it to the top of my prayer list...
~Matt
thank you, matt. i'm happy to have them. but i didn't post for sympathy, i just want people to know i have not...and will not give up. it's my hope that no one here will either.

but i'd give my place away on a ventilator to a child or someone with more life left than me. i've had a good and interesting life, lived a few places. you may remember me telling the story of me and my high school friend living in paris for a year, a great adventure, and i've lived in hawaii as a child, the west and south western us as well, so yeah, i've had a full and interesting life up until now. so if it's my time so be it, but i'll fight. i want all my friends here to do the same and i want god to bless everyone. jesus, i feel like kicking someone in the nuts now! yeow!

“Confined to their homes” sounds pretty strong and completely unrealistic.
Ive been telling the ol lady and her parents, it wouldnt take much to wreak havoc on any PD . A.few gangs spread apart over any town or city ,looting and setting fire to shit, and it would be complete chaos.
I think rioting is a sure thing. Should make for good tv

I've been telling the ol' lady and her parents, it wouldn't take much to wreak havoc on any PD . A.few gangs spread apart over any town or city ,looting and setting fire to shit, and it would be complete chaos.
This is why WE own firearms! Like another thread stated, even the anti's are starting to turn, but it's to late for them now, SUCKERS!!!!

Just watched the Gov. of Florida say that he can keep flights from China and Italy out of the state, but that they receive 200 flights a day from New York, the world's current Big Hot Spot...
shoot 'em down. he's got a state air national guard. stupid people go to the end of the food chain.

Last edited:
Cuomo is on Fox now. He just likes to hear himself talk, and have the media listen like he is a great leader. Leftist A- hole.

And his political stock is growing daily. I would not be surprised to see him as the Democratic candidate for president. He's appealing to a wide swath of dems right now.

To be clear I don't like him. I don't like his politics. But I'm a realist.

One more thought... Where's Joe Biden been???

And his political stock is growing daily. I would not be surprised to see him as the Democratic candidate for president. He's appealing to a wide swath of dems right now.

To be clear I don't like him. I don't like his politics. But I'm a realist.

One more thought... Where's Joe Biden been???

making the talk show circuit......and making a complete ass of himself, it's all over youtube

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5V6wb8kPjw

My interest in LA going into Lock Down was that I feel it is the "fuse" that leads to the powder keg of All Out Anarchy.
Even more than NYC...

Yeah, I think all out anarchy is possible, along the lines of Watts riots or Rodney King riots, but the thing about anarchy is that it's not organized and will likely be limited to the areas that unfortunately are likely to be the most vulnerable. There's also the possibility that this thing scares the sh!t out of everyone and they don't riot. Of course if they do riot, how are the cops going to handle perps they don't want to get close to? I bet if the natives begin to get restless, the Guard will be called in quickly.

The 2009 Chinese swine flu (H1N1) killed 657 Californians. So far ~66 dead Californians from Chinese Kung Flu.

thank you, matt. i'm happy to have them. but i didn't post for sympathy, i just want people to know i have not...and will not give up. it's my hope that no one here will either.

but i'd give my place away on a ventilator to a child or someone with more life left than me. i've had a good and interesting life, lived a few places. you may remember me telling the story of me and my high school friend living in paris for a year, a great adventure, and i've lived in hawaii as a child, the west and south western us as well, so yeah, i've had a full and interesting life up until now. so if it's my time so be it, but i'll fight. i want all my friends here to do the same and i want god to bless everyone. jesus, i feel like kicking someone in the nuts now! yeow!
You're not going anywhere green cobra. You're going to be just fine. Still lots of nut kicking to do. You'll never run out of candidates. Don't pull any stunts like enbloc, going off of NES for a few days to get a Florida tan and worrying your brothers here. Prayers inbound Bro.

You're not going anywhere green cobra. You're going to be just fine. Still lots of nut kicking to do. You'll never run out of candidates. Don't pull any stunts like enbloc, going off of NES for a few days to get a Florida tan and worrying your brothers here. Prayers inbound Bro.
thanks!

mr. @enbloc is first in line for that kick, little bastard for taking off and not telling us.

This is why WE own firearms! Like another thread stated, even the anti's are starting to turn, but it's to late for them now, SUCKERS!!!!
Totally agree, these idiots that want to rush out and buy a gun all of a sudden because they are nervous cracks me up, I’d like to think that when the dust settles these same idiots will think differently about 2A but I doubt it. My protocol hasn’t changed one bit, my Glock is bedside and I will shoot if someone is trying to force their way into my house, no quarter given. If there are riots and chaos outside then fine, step into my yard and you will get dropped. The only problem I wrestle with is I couldn’t stand by and watch a family getting victimized by violent looters.. Sometimes survival is a matter of how ruthless and brutal you can be, but at the same time it might not worth surviving if you have to lose all of your own humanity I guess.

Gun owners in LA are like, "...is it 'go' time yet?"

escape-header.jpg

Back
Top Bottom