Los Angeles getting ready to go on Full Lock-down...

Does that mean they're going to send all the illegals home, finally?

That city is a cesspool...at least NYC has a 'cleansing' every winter that kills off the weak homeless during the winter. LA promotes homelessness and gives them special privelidges.

This is actually going to be really interesting to watch. It's been due time for us to check up on our friends the 'Roof Koreans' for a while now. I wonder if those guys know how famous they are?

Last edited:
I just saw it on Fox News, and thought that LA was trying to up-the-ante against NYC who is desperately trying to corner the market on ventilators/test kits/meds.
We just went from "Escape From New York" to "Escape From LA"...

P.S. I've never been a "Data-Heavy" poster... [rofl2]

From Bob's post:

~Los Angeles residents will be confined to their homes until May at the earliest, Mayor Eric Garcetti told Insider on Wednesday.

~"I think this is at least two months," he said. "And be prepared for longer."

~In an interview with Insider, Garcetti pushed back against "premature optimism" in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, saying leaders who suggest we are on the verge of business as usual are putting lives at risk.

~"I can't say that strongly enough," the mayor said. Optimism, he said, has to be grounded in data. And right now the data is not good.

~"Giving people false hope will crush their spirits and will kill more people," Garcetti said, adding it would change their actions by instilling a sense of normality at the most abnormal time in a generation.

Last edited:
get that cpap up and running at peak performance mr. enbloc....

That is completely F-ed up.

get that cpap up and running at peak performance mr. enbloc....

Honestly... if I get this thing, I don't know if I'd want them putting me on a ventilator. From the sounds of things, once you're there, you're pretty much gone, anyway.

All the politicians are competing to see who can be the most alarmist.
Every big City Democrat is all-in on this wrecking the momentum Trump has going into the election, and are hiding behind "absence of data" as the reason to not get back to biz as usual. If I were Trump, I would use Defense Production to get a dozen tests to every household in America ASAP, and when the results are that > 50% of households have at least one positive, send everyone back to work and school, as it's endemic then. May actually be the situation right now.

Back
Top Bottom