• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lori Trahan replaces POW Flag with Transgender Pride Flag

dustoff22

NES Member
Congresswoman Trahan was the first democrat to recognize and display the trans flag replacing the POW flag outside her Congressional office.

One of the comments:

"Love how this fails to mention that it's replacing the POW/MIA flags on...wait for it..NATIONAL VIETNAM VETERANS DAY. Great to know that transgender people are somehow more important than the brave men and women who sacrificed everything for this country."

The fact it was a coordinated thing on that specific day leads me to believe some influential ancient granola a**h*** had to get their kicks in. An enterprising reporter should find out who.

"Love how this fails to mention that it's replacing the POW/MIA flags on...wait for it..NATIONAL VIETNAM VETERANS DAY. Great to know that transgender people are somehow more important than the brave men and women who sacrificed everything for this country...."
...So they can be openly gay and transgender..

It's a 45 year late spit in the face to Vietnam vets and the lowest form of pandering to a tiny minority.
I've met many vets in my past business dealings who are quietly suffering from agent orange exposure. This woman is sad.

The Democrats are engaging in direct Cultural Warfare. Transgender rights has been invented as something over which Liberals can be Outraged, and Conservatives will resist as untraditional.

I have a great friend, that is in very bad shape now, with agent orange issues. We joined the Corps, together back in 1968. The other from town here, than joined with us, passed away 2 years ago, from agent orange issues. Yet another Marine from town, that I served with in Nam, passed away 5 years ago, from agent orange cancer. This agent orange is no joke and replacing the POW flag with a fag flag, while my friend is dying because he served and only because he served, just plain pisses me off.

Last edited:
We need to start repealing some of the laws that protect this sort of crap.

Uh, that would be the First Amendment...

Careful what you wish for. They can put whatever flag they want outside their office, so long as they display it properly. And we? We can ignore their sappy little asses and then unelect them, theoretically.

Why do we even have a POW flag?

“I like people who weren’t captured.” -Trump

Am I missing something here? Is there some unspoken rule that says you can only have 2 flags in front of your office?

Now, I don't know any transgender folks, and I won't pretend that I can understand them, but as I get older I try to be less judgemental, even though there are more people and groups I don't agree with and can't understand. However, it would seem to me that you could simply add a smaller flag pole to the right of the POW flag, for any group you would like to acknowledge in your never ending, soulless quest to gain votes.

This particular group, really does not enrage me. I honestly feel sorry for them. It has to be a tough way to choose to go through life.
I can't help but think of a verse that my Father used to repeat often... "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."

As for Lori Trahan, that parasite needs to remember that not all Veterans are Republicans, and that not all Democrats are supporters of the transgender community, and even those that are would not necessarily approve of choosing to remove the POW/MIA flag even temporarily.
What enrages me, as a Marine, is that these politicians show no moral character and would stuff a flag that honors those who made it possible for them live to the lives they do, in a closet someplace, in a lame attempt to be politically correct and garner votes.

The trans crowd seems to like to say " I exist " or "We exist" a lot. Well, your damn right you exist. We all do. For better or worse. But a lot of us would not, if brave men and women didn't serve in some god forsaken land, thousands of miles from home, some of them never returning. Even transgender people and those who support them should be offended that the POW/MIA flag was removed.
Sorry for the rant. Carry on.

Uh, that would be the First Amendment...

Careful what you wish for. They can put whatever flag they want outside their office, so long as they display it properly. And we? We can ignore their sappy little asses and then unelect them, theoretically.

If she wants to display her flag I am fine with it but removing one for the other is disrespectful.

What I meant was there are limits to 1A, you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. If the loons want to display their crap in such a way that it disrespects others then maybe we need to modify things a bit.

Back
Top Bottom