Loosing count

Hey Jack, I got a riddle for you:
97186e3e90ae56dd89b39c07d9b6d873.jpeg

Maybe Im missing something and I know competition can be good. But how can 60 different dealers all stay in business in that close proximity?

With all the FFL tenants either already licensed or soon to be at the Mill in Littleton, we must be up to around 60 or so. Guess that I made my goal of 10 a few years ago. FFLives matter. Jack.
You guys have softball teams yet...?

1593813080938.png

sees
Maybe Im missing something and I know competition can be good. But how can 60 different dealers all stay in business in that close proximity?
Well, many do not have "gun shops". Many provide special one on one services of different types. The 07FFL opens the door to stuff that is not available to non licensed folks. Plus, we are providing job security for the Boston ATF licensing guys and gals. Jack.

my guess are most are hobby FFL and maybe not dealers , FFL manufactures and such. Would not surprise me if several are FFLs so they can have giggle switch items? SOT,07 or what have you.
My guess is consistent everyday business is not a priority for most??
Like to know exactly how many dealers are there , operating hours and what they have to offer though.
Im heading that way a a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom