Looks like women will soon have to register for the draft.....

Hey, the feminazis can't have it both ways... You want to be considered equal in all regards, then sign up for the draft. Oh and don't expect any special treatment at physically demanding jobs either... What do you mean you can't load those heavy packages as quickly onto the truck as a man... The law doesn't allow me to recognize your obvious physical differences and the resulting differences in ability, so I have to treat you the same as an underperformer... In other words - you're fired...

Reap what you sow...

I think this is a big deal. For too long feminazis have been playing both sides of the fence. Oh we're equal in all ways, so you know, we can't be denied jobs and we have to be paid the same as men, even though some of those jobs men can obviously perform better... But registering for the draft, pfft... That's for suckers (men). Oh and it's perfectly acceptable for us to discriminate against you... Oh you're a straight man and a barber who wants to come work in my hair salon, yea beat feet Joe. Oh your a guy and you want to work in social services helping battered women, yea sorry bro, but that's a no go - because you're a man. Oh you're a man and want to be an OBGYN... yea good luck with that.

Last edited:
Hey, the feminazis can't have it both ways... You want to be considered equal in all regards, then sign up for the draft. Oh and don't expect any special treatment at physically demanding jobs either... What do you mean you can't load those heavy packages as quickly onto the truck as a man... The law doesn't allow me to recognize your obvious physical differences and the resulting differences in ability, so I have to treat you the same as an underperformer... In other words - you're fired...

Reap what you sow...

I think this is a big deal. For too long feminazis have been playing both sides of the fence. Oh we're equal in all ways, so you know, we can't be denied jobs and we have to be paid the same as men, even though some of those jobs men can obviously perform better... But registering for the draft, pfft... That's for suckers (men). Oh and it's perfectly acceptable for us to discriminate against you... Oh you're a straight man and a barber who wants to come work in my hair salon, yea beat feet Joe. Oh your a guy and you want to work in social services helping battered women, yea sorry bro, but that's a no go - because you're a man. Oh you're a man and want to be an OBGYN... yea good luck with that.
[rofl2]

All that shit is handled with a lot of automation but it's still pretty much a waste of taxpayer money
All they need to do is add another field to the form.

__ Female/Woman
__ TransMale/TransMan
__ TransFemale/TransWoman
__ Genderqueer/Genter nonconforming
__ Something Else
__ Decline to Answer

The the good side, there will be more "dates" during Basic Training.

That being said, I'm a dyed in the wool Sexist and believe women do not belong in Combat Roles. Medical/Support/Admin? Sure, but foxholes are for men...

The the good side, there will be more "dates" during Basic Training.

That being said, I'm a dyed in the wool Sexist and believe women do not belong in Combat Roles. Medical/Support/Admin? Sure, but foxholes are for men...

There's some Russian women out there who would like to disagree with you with their mosins at a few hundred yards.

That's going to sober a few people up.
Equality and all.
Not that I can see a scenario in this country where we would have another draft unless we get invaded.

Most of this about the draft is a thought exercise anyway, but a good one. Yeah, fair is fair, equal is equal. But fair and equal are two different things. CLOSE, but NOT the same.

Another example for PreBanMan... Ever heard of a male Mammography Tech? Never will either. I knew a guy years ago that actually had his Mammo license, it's quite the process to get. Did it for the EOC/ERA lulz, tried getting a job for the 5 years that I knew him while working FT in X-Ray. Never got one. His name was Chris, filled out applications, got emails, then had a phone call interview. Said the voice on the other end "got weird" as soon as he introduced himself.

I wonder if this ruling might help those who want an end to selective service? Up til now most women likely did not care about the politics of the issue one way or the other. Now they got a dog in the fight so to speak. I'd imagine the majority of them don't want to be drafted. We'll see.

I wonder if this ruling might help those who want an end to selective service? Up til now most women likely did not care about the politics of the issue one way or the other. Now they got a dog in the fight so to speak. I'd imagine the majority of them don't want to be drafted. We'll see.
I volunteered and even though it was "only national guard" MANY units ended up going "to war" while I was and and many more since. My units were never called up.
But as women, we have always had a "dog in the fight." It's our fathers, husbands, and sons who are subject to this insanity. But yes, the first time I really thought about Selective Service was when my son was about 14 and some how the subject came up (not with him) that he would be required to register. I'm against ALL registration, for men AND women. I'm against ALL drafts, past and future.

I volunteered and even though it was "only national guard" MANY units ended up going "to war" while I was and and many more since. My units were never called up.
But as women, we have always had a "dog in the fight." It's our fathers, husbands, and sons who are subject to this insanity. But yes, the first time I really thought about Selective Service was when my son was about 14 and some how the subject came up (not with him) that he would be required to register. I'm against ALL registration, for men AND women. I'm against ALL drafts, past and future.

Conscription is slavery. If the fight is one that the people support there will be no shortage of volunteers.

They get drafted,no problem.

They will just get pregnant to get out of going to combat,kinda like they do now lol

You beat me to posting this, I was thinking about that very thing when I saw this thread. A male flunkie has to break a limb or some shit, or shit his pants like ted nugent. A woman can just get herself pregnant...

Not that there will ever be another draft in our lifetime anyways, unless there's actually a real full retard red-dawn like invasion or something....

the draft needs to be abolished. never should have existed.

with today's technology there is no need for a draft anyway in order to locate "eligible" men and women. everyone has a SS number from the time they are born. Easy enough to track anyone who would follow the law to register anyway.

Yup.... likely a way of burning more taxpayer cash.... worse than amtrak, even.

Back
Top Bottom