• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like this dealer stumbled on a hell of a collection.

Glad I'm not really into guns, per se. I like to shoot, having 'something special' doesn't interest me other than the first NFA item on the list (I only noticed one, unless that SAW was full auto, I quit scrolling). Judging by other's reactions, that must be some nice stuff.

Just bid on something, doubt I will win it.
All that Ivory stuff is "illegal" to cross state lines as its not old enough

Last edited:
JFC.

@drgrant
pix046055060.jpg

pix804924730.jpg

Do it
No Ragrets Temporary Tattoo Regrettable Tattoo - Worst tattoos

I got to page 2 but with everything listed as rare, ultra rare and Uber rare, I gave up. I won’t even open ads that are written that way

Whoever wrote those descriptions needs to purchase a thesaurus for additional adjectives. After reading the first couple of descriptions I kinda got the idea....

Whoever wrote those descriptions needs to purchase a thesaurus for additional adjectives. After reading the first couple of descriptions I kinda got the idea....

Dude. He used "desired" at least seven or eight times. I'd say he WAS using a thesaurus!

That FND is crazy cool.

Last edited:
I couldn’t get through it all. Cant stand the way he titles his ads, some sweet stuff for sure but a little on the pricey side. I want the poly spiker though!!

The link ammo there depending on headstand is worth something to me…
Assuming I didn’t already have shelves of it 🤣

Lots of cool stuff. I assume it is a collection. Glad the guy told his wife who to contact. Or he didn't tell her everything was 300 bucks. Or vise versa. Wife telling husband

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom