Looks like Stop & Shop jumped on the anti-gun bandwagon

Well i'd boycott them but i already have been for 2 decades because everything is overpriced compared to ... well.. pretty much every other grocery store in the country.

I went there once, many, many, MANY years back when living in Natick (was on my way, and needed something, which they didn't have). Never been back to one. I commonly refer to the place as "Stop and Slop".

Next time I'm in Hannaford I'll have to check out the magazines section to see if they've removed any firearm periodicals. While they might have by now (or in the future) I won't actually let that stop me from going there. I get most of my food from one of the two close to me (one in Pelham, the other in Londonderry). I just won't buy ANY of their 'fresh' fish. Since they get it in once a week. I'd rather go to one of two places in Salem that gets it in fresh daily.

Next time I'm at the local TSC, I'll have to see what the magazine section there is like. Although I've never looked at it (or even know where it is). It will be easier to see if they still have their toy guns on the shelves (BB guns and such). Or if they've caved to the libtards and pulled them. Granted, I could understand if the shelves are empty due to being sold out. As long as the section is still there, with the labels. ;)

I went there once, many, many, MANY years back when living in Natick (was on my way, and needed something, which they didn't have). Never been back to one. I commonly refer to the place as "Stop and Slop".

Next time I'm in Hannaford I'll have to check out the magazines section to see if they've removed any firearm periodicals. While they might have by now (or in the future) I won't actually let that stop me from going there. I get most of my food from one of the two close to me (one in Pelham, the other in Londonderry). I just won't buy ANY of their 'fresh' fish. Since they get it in once a week. I'd rather go to one of two places in Salem that gets it in fresh daily.

Next time I'm at the local TSC, I'll have to see what the magazine section there is like. Although I've never looked at it (or even know where it is). It will be easier to see if they still have their toy guns on the shelves (BB guns and such). Or if they've caved to the libtards and pulled them. Granted, I could understand if the shelves are empty due to being sold out. As long as the section is still there, with the labels. ;)

Hannaford and S&S owned by the same company.

Waiting for the “Do you support AWB” Y/N after entering my PIN - maybe I get fewer Stop & Rob points for a Y.

I don't care what anybody says. I will NEVER AGAIN buy an AR from a Stop & Shop!

But all those soda cans, tuna cans, vegetable cans, and soup cans combined make nice 10% AR lowers and 75% Sten receivers. Didn't you read the home casting & stamping thread in the exclusive Platinum membership subforum?

I was at TSC today. Nothing has changed. Gun related magazines, t-shirts etc all in place.

IDC

iu

I checked at Big Y when I was there on Sunday, and their magazine rack still had a couple of gun-related magazines on display.

I'm actually surprised magazines are still a thing since the invention of this here thing called the inner-net.
Can't remember the last time I read a magazine.....dentists office 3 times a year maybe.

Back
Top Bottom